Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for March 16th, 2020 at 8:11 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 14:41:33 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-990214870530/).

---

mpdm-julien--ashish--deeksha-1
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-990214870530/archives/G0102C79VRT/p1584355610003200

Deeksha (4:16 PM, March 16th)

I totally understand, these are precarious times for everyone

julien (8:01 PM, March 16th)

Hi again,
This has been something we have been seeing for a few weeks now:
`a1eefe87-f27b-4654-a499-7bf394b6a495`
image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-FV45AJ1C2/download/image.png

Could you please inform your agents that making up services / products
is not required. Adding three items whether in services or price list is
not a big time sink.

thanks!

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account