Subject: February’s monthly Travel report delayed
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 10:36:24 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber   

Download your Uber for Business statement

 Due to a technical issue, this month’s Travel report is delayed. We know that tracking your account activity is important, so although the email version will be unavailable, you can still view your monthly account details and costs by following the steps below to download your monthly statement. 

	1. Sign in to the admin dashboard
	2. Select Billing on the left and scroll down to Statements
	3. Find the row with the pay period you want to view
	4. Click the down arrow icon in the PDF or CSV column

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=abd91f6acb302accb009aa41c3fae5570e1e4c3029b3434e0918c146a5271268fbede0e3f726191663dbd0dd0630aceaf24ef1d6fdcaa948 
Go to dashboard 

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=abd91f6acb302accfc9cbd8e0df21537e547e41b33e39b74a57147cdb873d896dccb1a4e9ca02f5646e0624299d355532eef4e58d1a7d635 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=abd91f6acb302acc78e0a7f397a8d3cf39bf210b6f52131ca37f50f5c70f80af8a4aa7008ddfc914a1cfb764649d4482d8805f6adf5df1e7 
Terms 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=dad363fae485e9f1863bffb56ebb97b0ad073aea181ffd6b87d5b5a0ca10d82d4d47f217fc25105f43f92a05621570db854e2735fd6c58e25c035f035335bbd68bb11eda2d4f7b4398d65703e785b57e 
 View online  

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=abd91f6acb302acce67a4d98fc06ab8134c0685ef8bacd6f84167449b5f2cf665296ae69bfbd4dd654f426739656a717694fc70865b606b2 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=abd91f6acb302acc6068ebdf25215bccaec768f69d2c035e237f7da2a75dd574ee9b591afd74a5b439c13a2a40eb4ca6f295d8fdf206e384 
Unsubscribe 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=abd91f6acb302acce47e09aab2cae79d11506066775dd55af3634047e6677b62fbd138cd4cab87ccb6b3729f2c36fd99dcad29a65004e70e 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=abd91f6acb302acc80c01dda8fb47c4d46d9d95759ebd62087097a301a28ae5f2bb87c0a6a91d846689f178f2500b836f57c5e4e44fd5355 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=abd91f6acb302acc86143da71cb46ce52fc59fc0ca926dfd85b0313002033cb45c798dd29e289974839d70a699ac94cf38092508bf37e132 

 

Uber India Systems PVT LTD 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=abd91f6acb302acc5e8feb09a152b5372d4f0e81a4864ecae66bc950886570c76e978f0985224f496693534150990db3f28a5688249f2ecd 
Uber.com