Subject: Way to streak! (Not like that 🙈)
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 23:47:50 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cda3a2d8a1b8348ab759f9b8635577ac4e3bec941b2b7f49e87dca7d0d56c54476229c94f39c08d425a63e7092d5f7446b65dbafa3c518ebf7 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 

MARCH 02 &#45; MARCH 08

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 You're on fire! You've reached a new weekly streak milestone and unlocked another badge. Great job – keep it up!

 

New Achievement Unlocked
 
 One-Month Masterpiece

 
 Let's take a minute and marvel at what you've accomplished: a whole year of incredible writing with Grammarly! That's 52 straight weeks of clear, effective communication and heroic error slaying. That's quite a feat, if you ask us! 

 Did you know: Scottish author Muriel Spark completed her best-known work <i>The Prime of Miss Jean Brodie</i> in about four weeks.

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85ef550e749bdbc6b1f9b269c3dd24634138b4ecea85e8835bdb3c43c3c4cd608b042069faa1ef7444f623015f658cda07bed67c4830d94d275b22bc343b2a021d5bccdab1f12c297d2bf0c5c595b82ad6ad44c5b5c59c48c8a2b403fb2fa396a51f3933b75c7df385a792d0f309b5ff2b653a0f7729a17fde77fd670a4266e853dc573bf131aaaac817dd13cd34dbd2c4519813ad80dc7438b514b625dd8621058423082a39c09cbfdd814d6a6f09ecca03021515b897037fa0da9e6e75b610dd2cc418d42ac8a251 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85ef550e749bdbc6b1f9b269c3dd24634138b4ecea85e8835ba450570afe62cb5a526818acef471b0aea8d1800b2bf2288a77a5dda7a7f667f956557f7382dce4dfafd409e87521bbccd2651be02d4917bc83ac8af8e2ff3be6da572d4552bd07062c8bcf2bdc6b07bc70a4309bf4ba8c419690c349def4d4b1498e9eb67c893508b1a27da3b3d47403e3a72fa487b4061915366ee0c329088b8af86e4dc35694f842a1da5b0a7abff693942bc7a256b61569947a3020ad12adbb65a9c787877e7208153a505c726c5 
  Share

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
4 weeks
 7

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cda8d75b71d09fdb6d4431dd8f635845170bd5e8b27f2891ec9fed863ade81f71678865fab564f57237bfd7acc95f6b83f4830148b4aa2b922 
See all achievements  &rsaquo;

 
 
 Productivity 

You were more productive than 
50% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9dabe9a6dc969378ecb57ccebd90557af1bd4550522c4c558db63af4cd24cd612b2666b4cfd68ba8123e37559a9ef2868dd9e1d2ba5074da95f0105f9cc03c659b617032d903f9dd6e0aa323267ec2c4b6774c9146b177691f2cd2d6cda739e78fc2b5b23ae988761920f378133763c5713e84a251f689de4ab361d37252a597b099e7ae34db5fbc40e49e8769655a5a3472cd69c8174dc1fec375925504916ac235f54bd2987646d99ee441d1f44952458 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9da04d73b72c05c6f08a9d93f0a776eab97ce07539e0301aa4aadb5d569ac91f856bf6c70207291a91c80ef113cc3e696021f48a18b65f7be772ac9fb39fa13a7632b01b02729522b4c45b10c5d0eb244a7da6a2c682394ed11c5db07f0bbd5f9fe354ae16adf19f8c021794c42693221a1c4b7440ddbdfe5ef80e74c80098b07ef642435142a1abc3b890cffeffc0c10df02147cd78636b726127d63fadfb1f00b8bf80afc06a8d955e2a7c7cde28d55ea 
  Share

 852
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Feb 16 23 Mar 01 08

 
 
 Mastery

You were more accurate than 
96% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a73254990099c4ff1e5994afc6d85878bdc8207a40018da3c5e418fc0f25fb93f60d81ccaac189a69c9077ab6d9700a065485011b8c67f970782188fb756074bdf692e785f817e43fee83dd488e70bc9791a00a122a3b632db782cd3a9bcdd00ef5d237a168375e1fe6e7d96f1693937b8808a26d076196011151f6f4f1b58d5276860c98fd2e9b920273e5c25b7f835399446fdf793bdea2fe2276597c58110c0a3ec10abae9ba023f247a31f0d8b019a0a9bc 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a732549405f9f00a0ffa4efb31172b0a5fef47c3d3660581c515de5c0114ff3c5ffb82ba6f44b4ee47380e6679825efe475c843777dfa914f6ebee74d9765cf5c377c868af377dfebce41f298f055bf7c599362d27879c23d9d605865980f6cc6731b2867b4d3a1752a89eb47614101ded51f6b9e44b5df910e1a38a43575c6c992b65652f78df277367416af7fb217c3b7a54c5b38c8cf5ec3101fce9a6d5981087818428976382b85dbe264c9fbfa9a6ff0e6 
  Share

82

alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Feb 16 23 Mar 01 08

 
 
 vocabulary 

You used more unique words than 
52% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432b1eb04568b7004311c5c2bd0b2f82386d1e41b5a1f666acb3ab79f19b5209f3fb87e185e5e595042f92224786975e8bde0b118b225aad2924fba012e338d1f48c663080558ca2fcd44e62e9e6376476220c06158f670dc587bac8bc6f1e40aa13b41822c53cce29036e18bc4cfef8b4ddf5ab4f73b45477941429d7a1f1c615e678d8e6fc4ec00fb2c2a38dd12ab8ee570a923f647c7958bb56d54cf44a11a288175196b9b05bfd3235afb922d5743ea5 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432bd44dff9ef2d70b1881a1955697bca43467e4baa7c02dcd7bac2afde4ec81b51fb6919cc65f0b70ff8e9502a75df990abb8fad5998e3750b5e06031fd749fafb78560de45ebeb7a8354f4542a8b1948d1e1bfb858327261fd11af7ba1fde39bf942e2f47559fd7359508dd1bb8538830f4d99dedfba869eb94d3f0bc744eb2b72bf09181b36616345647a6969651914f88f1f59ffe7907b0a2ed051946d2810df9b1c2d362a5a1e187d7d3ab46013fa89 
  Share

 300
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Feb 16 23 Mar 01 08

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

8,544
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Feb 09, 2020 (852 last week)

 

Grammarly Premium found 
43 additional advanced issues.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd63b5dadfc4557b694d27e2dcf9fbee2ae21a8ec22de58fc9a4f3d5b9bf88f39bccce4f1bee1d44c523a6b1d6783308ef94f1f1449b8be387 
Upgrade to Fix  
Advanced Issues
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd63b5dadfc4557b694d27e2dcf9fbee2ae21a8ec22de58fc9a4f3d5b9bf88f39bccce4f1bee1d44c523a6b1d6783308ef94f1f1449b8be387 

 43

 

Top 3 Mistakes

 

1.Missing comma with dates 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cdd438e632baf0b559a037585d930eb070958910a7d5d4f9bbad0ad1d02d67d761f1fcfa66114e499efb84f905aaefaca44d22e36d672c0f99 
Learn More 

35 alerts 

 

2.Squinting modifier 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cdb92bcf4c1e1a98a8bbbed40e07659862e9146888396093c44d4f4905bb7e57a28627a42f5df748291a9b90b36a79fa74a9dea803a5553c04 
Learn More 

13 alerts 

 

3.Missing article 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cdfaa52ed594714fe6777a886e36bbb79e1f31e97e4d6ee298e2863b8cdb22b4673aa2ee0c989c6d8ef700a776241b935810b78060e0c51372 
Learn More 

6 alerts 

 

Your Spelling Adversaries

 
 han &rarr; <b>t</b>han

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cdb9d93320f387196b8009a9d75885d7163548d648d0a01d825fdff2c52ec55a63d9e6f70ab84861fa760c034cb4553b2a 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cdb9d93320f387196b8009a9d75885d7163548d648d0a01d825fdff2c52ec55a63d9e6f70ab84861fa760c034cb4553b2a 

What experiences
drive the most loyalty
from your
customers?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cdb9d93320f387196b8009a9d75885d7163548d648d0a01d825fdff2c52ec55a63d9e6f70ab84861fa760c034cb4553b2a 
Read the eBook 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cdb9d93320f387196b8009a9d75885d7163548d648d0a01d825fdff2c52ec55a63d9e6f70ab84861fa760c034cb4553b2a 

 

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly,
 Travel BPO
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop App https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd20ed731a2aa0af489739ec122a8f0da58a95e00717f5cc6cef5e3bcc83f55dfe8fd63de03a91c7921636272e182890255451ad414bf8f9f6 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-in https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cdb351d817534622f743b27fa04609692b64cc081902f5481169473ce6c97e865027b0325e0196f89354e3e8a399f25067c41136115df925a9 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd63b5dadfc4557b694d27e2dcf9fbee2ae21a8ec22de58fc9a4f3d5b9bf88f39bccce4f1bee1d44c523a6b1d6783308ef94f1f1449b8be387 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd95ddf1eeb0b93f14f943f58713f3282e25a84de818f56deea4b0613f5ab4f3b7e4d7eb129f9b66e8c34bb55db84038ee 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd239a2fb0360a0eb2c30dbaa20f93981636718e4c2000f1959240450a7aeadcf30132c853bb7f642122870a461c7ba5dc 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cdaaba86ddef6f2a29a466638dc9fac85ca5479546bfeda266ef52f3a0bc359b8b71ed855d104d16b6f2d371d5f16e90af 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cded690a3795cff0f1b8e12d1970d1cf4d2945720c49932849400e9386baf5d355b7371ebe509df2dfecbdb39db90eb386 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd63b5dadfc4557b694d27e2dcf9fbee2ae21a8ec22de58fc9a4f3d5b9bf88f39bccce4f1bee1d44c523a6b1d6783308ef94f1f1449b8be387 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd4327f3987f7519e00b9293a099d53f8e092ae468a2bfe5296eaf746c7fd57471ce73b58528602e95f136c9d0b6774865e4fe3cffe00f6721 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3a4da7b94514d7b237a1896b3c362cf6c20efa9a1426b752073e6f6b41027c69e6572ec0da392b74846e39708a453f1ac16e961ce40ec09b0e4616a1a04856da00c80e1f9dd4861630787b7d209f52d2 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd4aeb0740c6d68398906574b3414742c033abae380b5ea17772e7faf2fc74d2ebcf20fb959975910ef82199259dd7db7fb098a245ee4ee84c 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd4aeb0740c6d68398906574b3414742c033abae380b5ea17772e7faf2fc74d2ebcf20fb959975910ef82199259dd7db7fb098a245ee4ee84c 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd494aef1b67e387c041213d2a133c0e69efd4813174c587bfcda1f12ee1d1f108821d1ac8a140edc96ed7312c8e2df1d1626a767c3220e36b 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cdaa2dddbb9491587a68322135f48c798b7846944c98d1b4cdfe935ee648d1d2fe162dd8ccc82aa8656c2daa789a434bd2 
Get your free account 

 
 Productivity 

 You were more productive than 
50% of Grammarly users.

 852
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Feb 16 23 Mar 01 08

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd494aef1b67e387c041213d2a133c0e69efd4813174c587bfcda1f12ee1d1f108821d1ac8a140edc96ed7312c8e2df1d1626a767c3220e36b 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cdaa2dddbb9491587a68322135f48c798b7846944c98d1b4cdfe935ee648d1d2fe162dd8ccc82aa8656c2daa789a434bd2 
Get your free account 

 
 accuracy

 You were more accurate than 
96% of Grammarly users.

 82
 corrections made

 

 

 

 

 Feb 16 23 Mar 01 08

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd494aef1b67e387c041213d2a133c0e69efd4813174c587bfcda1f12ee1d1f108821d1ac8a140edc96ed7312c8e2df1d1626a767c3220e36b 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cdaa2dddbb9491587a68322135f48c798b7846944c98d1b4cdfe935ee648d1d2fe162dd8ccc82aa8656c2daa789a434bd2 
Get your free account 

 
 
 vocabulary 

 You used more unique words than 
52% of Grammarly users.

 
 300
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Feb 16 23 Mar 01 08

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cd494aef1b67e387c041213d2a133c0e69efd4813174c587bfcda1f12ee1d1f108821d1ac8a140edc96ed7312c8e2df1d1626a767c3220e36b 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3318cd0f776389cdaa2dddbb9491587a68322135f48c798b7846944c98d1b4cdfe935ee648d1d2fe162dd8ccc82aa8656c2daa789a434bd2 
Get your free account