Subject: 121s next week
From: Gaetano Antonacci <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Cc: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 14:20:55 +0000

HI Ashish, please remind them to send me an invite so that i can book it in
my calendar. so far i have only gustavo's. thanks

-- 

*Gaetano Antonacci*,* Customer Support Manager*
* UENI LTD*
 c/o WeWork
         2-118 / 2-119
                           184 Shepherds Bush Road
                         London, W6 7NL
ueni.com <http://www.ueni.com/> |
*+44 7910 94 96 [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

UENI is a limited company registered in England and Wales under
registration number 9368082. Registered office is 184 Shepherds Bush Road,
2-118 / 2-119, London, England  W6 7NL. VAT Number: GB218792186
*We love feedback - review us on TrustPilot
<https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/ueni.com> and Google
<http://goo.gl/7Umimf>*