Subject: Looks like we have ourselves a word wizard.
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2020 18:30:19 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9feeea2d961212c1be0e26ed1e454396623c6383844573e92a54fca0f932966cbf410cda1d800544ca38d5c7b54e5631ef6c2786666d4b1bc07dd165e400c93e 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 

FEBRUARY 24 &#45; MARCH 01

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Check out the vocabulary & productivity on you! You've wordsmithed your way to two new
personal records. Way to go!

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
3 weeks
 4

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9feeea2d961212c128e844c674bfc5b557fd840a1e3e13247a092c760c64e2412127a48689e5610951242875fd76c5b8ac43b47fc0996d7f2a6ae0caff404a9e 
See all achievements  &rsaquo;

 
 
 Productivity 

You were more productive than 
76% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9dabe9a6dc969378ecb57ccebd90557af1b36316a75eb1c7d61bb8772841268bb4840e4980b9a477884ea6a354a69a6557ce1084a96002158f67912495a6692b42db49cd22025b624e3bfaf9afbbf37393a10ffdd3309ab4b3246168b1274aa313da2037f7e9f8dc5fb7ca57c84a39a72f8a10826bec121ee57c0cf03fc827ebcfa0675ab3a54a7afce128f829260a46d5bbfe364c411cd5ec6fb6ad31578a581fae1e066c47707eb05bb72b46e3cdd4cee 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9da04d73b72c05c6f08a9d93f0a776eab975e759a7a00c3f179e8e88b2b2fcdb32054968089628460a30457be082dc2e4d0a6e19d3b632ef595cc1d54119c70992328ce48ef981f26f63cf414d24ce7b697969ce6f8fbd32823715ee0d2801276274c7eec667a2d9fbad95e0713a597fa6cac240cfa85c55849d97e4b23d3c33f02f0dfe7dc2d89e5ac89be8322295ea69febc5cba0f3d4e29548aeb9cefc5f0d698001855d0e3e9d22a28ab9d2eef79305 
  Share

 4,354
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Feb 09 16 Feb 23 01

 
 
 Mastery

You were more accurate than 
94% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a73254990099c4ff1e5994afc6d85878bdc8207a40018da3c5e418f7b682c4bd87febe31afcf3b2be4377aa879a99f28000bb33e806f9e6d91fa29475b83b523fca5076e78affa151ffa8d6cb0cffc56b8191e5e3c909e6e854c21a2cd817a3bcb7aa4e967410e66619dc4946af84a3eec6b64bb431fe5a3498ccd9b26e2abd3ede703f30954e6470920b4e8bc9b3b4f0a287c11d8bb4d3f6365b04d5351511b4e08e312b50bbdd67c84b0e204ca189f1b33c12 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a732549405f9f00a0ffa4efb31172b0a5fef47c3d3660581c515de59f3193ba3e7463829687d40cd85c030ec3eb54d13f8f4eb001f2adbdd6d0d8c5b1c528b16e00fdbd87e1069b7024d8a11152310c4c41948115abf7f5240a983147bdd88b1072f0bfd2568d87d7d1db5ccb12751805ea7f2bfdf7cc5972547b45b1e4718a881f27fe730579d73fbdd5473aa3ec9647e18327113c7cc83e6995de11370cb08c7eec8ba591d2cc58b90f7a59578e778f58be25 
  Share

313

alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Feb 09 16 Feb 23 01

 
 
 vocabulary 

You used more unique words than 
77% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432b1eb04568b7004311c5c2bd0b2f82386d4516754e2e2a1ac7a763c0376a4d72b44dd0cb38dcf930dadab72d2cf3a6ccc978526904ae5cf6b64f52345c75b5d5b98699ade93091fe203215616baf4133d150265c3cd3d8b91cd9b62f4b0f16ef06f8f08ae3bfea513e2ca342ba03ba64c1cce651d8161225f28ab797b2293c207fd899a7ed50d70caaafbe10bd96258bdbedd9b9ef336b11bcaf51d7585cdaab6f42b7b3844b171657ff18a6e678fabca8 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432bd44dff9ef2d70b1881a1955697bca4348c5921b57e6ff8cc3e341d126ef891a0335cf789dc7918e36b80ac7451f11e26d2e6fe3eb18472d653a2b16b1ecba98fdc92d04515c37a83bc426650ccd119b2485e5eb3155487595a84ed65381150b6a536f160a1fc530abc860b4ad1233d67c8843862b02f4e42c02ca4dd4424bee88727fbc129b874db074db73c433cea855348551c15502a1fac40401224d7359c1da78e7b23713d5e72568b1a76b3ef62 
  Share

 796
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Feb 09 16 Feb 23 01

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

7,692
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Feb 09, 2020 (4,354 last week)

 

Grammarly Premium found 
228 additional advanced issues.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d17dd88da3468571c41da8df454e78050ddca7fcf06dbdab69c83bfe8369e840a7d6dc8bb3c8bf7496656a14bfc2e3766b54ec8e2abae9942a20239f7c7f4ff4 
Upgrade to Fix  
Advanced Issues
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d17dd88da3468571c41da8df454e78050ddca7fcf06dbdab69c83bfe8369e840a7d6dc8bb3c8bf7496656a14bfc2e3766b54ec8e2abae9942a20239f7c7f4ff4 

 228

 

Top 3 Mistakes

 

1.Missing comma in compound sentence 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9feeea2d961212c18db83e6a845624dea79f3a859f723b130957cb3a499ccb0ccc781c55c45fe1c2e8c3bdfaccad18f437a06a74f74b7a7ed499d12228cbadb1 
Learn More 

107 alerts 

 

2.Missing article 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9feeea2d961212c19297a75cef3db40f9257aa2478d93f8f4bc4dff714f29b02430df9d7a5b0eb435b855b2ae177d7e433c6e73c03848a2a42adeada81b99c80 
Learn More 

85 alerts 

 

3.Incorrect verb form 

48 alerts 

 

Your Spelling Adversaries

 
 fo<b>i</b>r &rarr; for

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9feeea2d961212c1f295fcce71d12ab433901afb0f6acdd606620c181e7bb9c3cadb91cb25020c32d50ef95b0caacb946867655e2b2cf877 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9feeea2d961212c1f295fcce71d12ab433901afb0f6acdd606620c181e7bb9c3cadb91cb25020c32d50ef95b0caacb946867655e2b2cf877 

Grammarly is now helping
large companies and work teams perform better.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9feeea2d961212c1f295fcce71d12ab433901afb0f6acdd606620c181e7bb9c3cadb91cb25020c32d50ef95b0caacb946867655e2b2cf877 
See How it Works 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9feeea2d961212c1f295fcce71d12ab433901afb0f6acdd606620c181e7bb9c3cadb91cb25020c32d50ef95b0caacb946867655e2b2cf877 

 

 

 
 this week's stories & tips

 

 
 
 Get More From Grammarly,
 Travel BPO
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop App https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e5364d8824edd29fac0bb459c4061251b68e6016634e382e17f3f1a9b8f7a9d8f5995358e71d6c81a3d779a471faecf01492321cecec151476bca57c2a9f73e7 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-in https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9feeea2d961212c1fba79b73beb7b996b803a97cda8c18d3597d04766d29b6f803fd41faa382fb1edb52cb7a10c7557e2b425638997fc91835e9dad55f51c94b 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d17dd88da3468571c41da8df454e78050ddca7fcf06dbdab69c83bfe8369e840a7d6dc8bb3c8bf7496656a14bfc2e3766b54ec8e2abae9942a20239f7c7f4ff4 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9feeea2d961212c1dd7bc9c7f5e5b565140e662077d0fff7d2e69daf28a6db6e0206ab0c8a61fe15d509fcee90d3811b72460fb155600283 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9feeea2d961212c1a99f249043b5b856265db4b1b6be38d7ab6a48496b62c44575a3db6a9887e2e3cc072d8e01fac3b92d1e6d73b9142408 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d17dd88da346857169bbd3847297f4beba01c89faeb3e6c8e0ceac7dea3b0e32d650ad3c9cd2432b00b69b03b413311585d5ba79ef28386d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d17dd88da346857156d24a60297b9a30d37e5d16d6a27cbb40ec3caf2353ecb66749840eafb7a3edba2188e8ed307e892ceba54932c13c0b 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d17dd88da3468571c41da8df454e78050ddca7fcf06dbdab69c83bfe8369e840a7d6dc8bb3c8bf7496656a14bfc2e3766b54ec8e2abae9942a20239f7c7f4ff4 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d17dd88da3468571082e609220bde131b68de1649c051bab6eb450f089826ee4829b3c1a2554a936d70306193ff700554fd11e2eef61fb52e0369b03752db58d 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d42ca595574bfe84082da9eff2c15529ac5db3a8b9a3f12e77f92e02e6c0743442c4edef691a9b6d952b1afa2a55fecce1184a314ce4f3a9abbd1fde94e98761870ee1da45acc5b0821d61173d519c41 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d17dd88da34685715e87bad0818f2d9147507a491bf630f17f50e016af57c52a8479fdfefcfa714618240526ab11beb4b2c02d67256d96932007770a39fc86d3 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d17dd88da34685715e87bad0818f2d9147507a491bf630f17f50e016af57c52a8479fdfefcfa714618240526ab11beb4b2c02d67256d96932007770a39fc86d3 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d17dd88da3468571bb25e2054491a564697fce72bebd406284bacd7ef7d216a5e219cff502536fd6774c8a10a8cb4d9f372a483c81541c724012f5f922b24912 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d17dd88da3468571c4ea6f06312a5dfea35e1c5dd6988cf6bc82043857b98df95126c691ec6f97736a94f054926c6a5d4615727477373811 
Get your free account 

 
 Productivity 

 You were more productive than 
76% of Grammarly users.

 4,354
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Feb 09 16 Feb 23 01

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d17dd88da3468571bb25e2054491a564697fce72bebd406284bacd7ef7d216a5e219cff502536fd6774c8a10a8cb4d9f372a483c81541c724012f5f922b24912 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d17dd88da3468571c4ea6f06312a5dfea35e1c5dd6988cf6bc82043857b98df95126c691ec6f97736a94f054926c6a5d4615727477373811 
Get your free account 

 
 accuracy

 You were more accurate than 
94% of Grammarly users.

 313
 corrections made

 

 

 

 

 Feb 09 16 Feb 23 01

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d17dd88da3468571bb25e2054491a564697fce72bebd406284bacd7ef7d216a5e219cff502536fd6774c8a10a8cb4d9f372a483c81541c724012f5f922b24912 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d17dd88da3468571c4ea6f06312a5dfea35e1c5dd6988cf6bc82043857b98df95126c691ec6f97736a94f054926c6a5d4615727477373811 
Get your free account 

 
 
 vocabulary 

 You used more unique words than 
77% of Grammarly users.

 
 796
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Feb 09 16 Feb 23 01

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d17dd88da3468571bb25e2054491a564697fce72bebd406284bacd7ef7d216a5e219cff502536fd6774c8a10a8cb4d9f372a483c81541c724012f5f922b24912 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=d17dd88da3468571c4ea6f06312a5dfea35e1c5dd6988cf6bc82043857b98df95126c691ec6f97736a94f054926c6a5d4615727477373811 
Get your free account