Subject: Fwd: Transcript of Tuesday, February 25th, 2020, 03:25:47 am. Operator: Diana. Visitor: LOKESH KUMAR
From: Charles Neville <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman Escalation <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 22:37:59 -0600

Hi, we don’t issue invitation letters for people to get visas. There’s an
faq item about this.

Thanks
Charles

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'LiveChat' via Sales Forms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 at 21:36
Subject: Transcript of Tuesday, February 25th, 2020, 03:25:47 am. Operator:
Diana. Visitor: LOKESH KUMAR
To: <[email-masked]>

Chat transcript

*Name:* LOKESH KUMAR

*E-mail (optional):* [email-masked]

*ref* https://www.google.com/

  Diana Tue, 02/25/20 03:25:47 am UTC

Hello! How may I help you?

  LOKESH KUMAR 03:25:59 am

Helo

  Diana 03:26:08 am

Hello Lokesh.

  LOKESH KUMAR 03:26:13 am

I am lokesh kumar from India
I have my own business in India

  Diana 03:26:46 am

How can I help you.

  LOKESH KUMAR 03:26:53 am

Would like to visit Czech Republic Poland

  Diana 03:27:20 am

Alright! May I know how many members are there along with you in this
vacation?

  LOKESH KUMAR 03:27:26 am

In the month of June for a week with my friend
We are two persons

  Diana 03:28:08 am

Alright! Could you please tell me for how many days are you planning this
vacation?

  LOKESH KUMAR 03:28:18 am

For a week
Or 10 days

  Diana 03:29:10 am

OK, Could you please let me know what kind of activities you would like to
do on this vacation?

  LOKESH KUMAR 03:29:26 am

Sightseeing
Want to know about culture and experience food in these locations
History etc

  Diana 03:31:38 am

Sounds Great! Thank you for providing me all the details. We can certainly
look into the viability of that for you, let me have one of our travel
experts contact you. May I get your name, email, and phone number, please?

  LOKESH KUMAR 03:32:52 am

NAME :LOKESH KUMAR, EMAIL : [email-masked] Contact number :9803632400

  Diana 03:32:54 am

One more thing I want to ask you Lokesh.
Are you going to travel from india and also if you could please confirm
that you have a international visa for the europe?
Alright! I will pass on all your details to our team. Our travel experts
will get in touch with you shortly.

  LOKESH KUMAR 03:34:28 am

Yes, please let me know the pricing details for the requested time and
locations I would like to visit

  Diana 03:34:58 am

Sure, Our travel expert will contact you shortly.

  LOKESH KUMAR 03:35:10 am

We also need invitation letter from your side to apply for the visa in our
country

  Diana 03:35:31 am

Please expect a follow back from our travel expert. Is there anything else,
Lokesh I can assist you with?

  LOKESH KUMAR 03:35:56 am

How much time it will take

  Diana 03:36:07 am

They will contact you within 24 business hours.

  LOKESH KUMAR 03:36:14 am

OK thanks you

  Diana 03:36:28 am

It was nice talking to you. Have a great day ahead, goodbye! Take Care
Lokesh :)

Diana archived the chat 03:36:37 am

Duration: 10m 50s
Chat started on:
https://jaywaytravel...enna-budapest-week#itinerary-0-prague
<https://jaywaytravel.com/itineraries/prague-vienna-budapest-week#itinerary-0-prague>
Referrer: https://jaywaytravel.com/czech-republic/prague
Visitor geolocation: Ludhiana, Punjab, India / 223.225.133.53
<http://twitter.com/LiveChat> <http://facebook.com/LiveChat>

E-mail from LiveChat
<https://www.livechatinc.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_source=chat_transcript&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jaywaytravel.com>
-- 
--
Charles Neville
Marketing Director
JayWay Travel Inc.
M +420 720 574 576
T +1 914 500 8984
E [email-masked]
W jaywaytravel.com
IATAN Accredited: # 33-7 4707 0