Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for February 24th, 2020 at 2:56 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 09:26:25 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-965734941568/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-965734941568/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1582463140000400

Angela (6:35 PM, February 23rd)

5e5eee6b-89b1-4dac-85e1-e75a4549a913 @Ingrid Different Language

julien (2:53 PM, February 24th)

@channel morning team!

How are we today?

Shane (2:55 PM, February 24th)

Hi Julien, we are doing good:blush:

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account