Subject: Fwd: Transcript of Thursday, February 20th, 2020, 02:16:11 pm. Operator: Adam. Visitor: Traveler
From: Charles Neville <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman Escalation <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 08:32:04 -0600

Why two greetings? That looks robotic.

Acknowledge the request and say it would be best if one of our travel
advisors talks to them by phone.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'LiveChat' via Sales Forms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 at 08:18
Subject: Transcript of Thursday, February 20th, 2020, 02:16:11 pm.
Operator: Adam. Visitor: Traveler
To: <[email-masked]>

Chat transcript

*ref* http://m.facebook.com/

  Adam Thu, 02/20/20 02:16:11 pm UTC

Hi there, can we help you plan your upcoming vacation?

  Traveler 02:16:11 pm

Sure. 7-9 days for the group of 5 or 6 ladies. Travelers are 40 - 75 years
old, some super active, others bad knees. Ideal stops: Prague, Vienna, etc.
We want to end in Romania. My mother and will extend the trip by a day
light or two since our ancestors are from Transylvania. The others will fly
home.

  Adam 02:16:22 pm

Hey There!
Welcome to JayWay Travel
I see. May I have your name, email and phone number. My travel expert would
be happy in helping you with the customized itinerary.

Duration: 2m 46s
Chat started on:
https://jaywaytravel...ineraries/prague-vienna-budapest-tour
<https://jaywaytravel.com/itineraries/prague-vienna-budapest-tour>
Referrer: https://jaywaytravel.com/tour/prague-vienna-budapest/
Visitor geolocation: Atlanta, Georgia, United States / 24.99.193.120
<http://twitter.com/LiveChat> <http://facebook.com/LiveChat>

E-mail from LiveChat
<https://www.livechatinc.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_source=chat_transcript&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jaywaytravel.com>
-- 
--
Charles Neville
Marketing Director
JayWay Travel Inc.
M +420 720 574 576
T +1 914 500 8984
E [email-masked]
W jaywaytravel.com
IATAN Accredited: # 33-7 4707 0