Subject: march rota
From: Gaetano Antonacci <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 16:26:14 +0000

hello hello! the spreadsheet for march is ready
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JuAmzpCLZEVKX-R-SMMLK8cKnBoUF2MCagqsih842hg/edit#gid=705780862
you can add the shifts at your earliest convenience.
thanks

-- 

*Gaetano Antonacci*,* Customer Support Manager*
* UENI LTD*
 c/o WeWork
         2-118 / 2-119
                           184 Shepherds Bush Road
                         London, W6 7NL
ueni.com <http://www.ueni.com/> |
*+44 7910 94 96 [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*

UENI is a limited company registered in England and Wales under
registration number 9368082. Registered office is 184 Shepherds Bush Road,
2-118 / 2-119, London, England  W6 7NL. VAT Number: GB218792186
*We love feedback - review us on TrustPilot
<https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/ueni.com> and Google
<http://goo.gl/7Umimf>*