Subject: What Exactly Is Grammarly Premium?
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 11:42:14 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

What Exactly is Grammarly Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad09cfe908f74c41725d7316543506c2ab002255fe3a21722743ed70b1a10d81359752c8c64eb81045d2fa1fa9b4a7ee4730c503a0d879fe61 
See Pricing &rarr; 

 
Pro Features for Brilliant Writing
 
With a Grammarly Premium upgrade, you will have access to new checks and features. We've highlighted some of the most popular ones below.
 
&#32;Writing Style Settings*
 Customizable settings for business, academic,
 casual, and creative writing.
 
&#32;Word Choice Suggestions
 Vocabulary enhancements help you find the perfect word every time.
 
&#32;Sentence Structure
 Go deeper than grammar and keep your sentences smooth and easy to read.
 
&#32;Confidence Boosters
 Automatically eliminate hedging language to sound clear and confident.
 
&#32;Plagiarism Checker*
 Make sure your voice is original and identify
 passages that need citations.
 
 &#32;* Desktop Only

 
  
Premium Spotlights
Feature Explanations from our Blog

    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad639d68f5984d87e8182967c3948d79a570f8a1b6bb60bb6bc0d4f3f9a5821a2eb17d42663dbc9d3abda252df046a93f2 
Why Consistency Is Key to Your Writing
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad639d68f5984d87e8182967c3948d79a570f8a1b6bb60bb6bc0d4f3f9a5821a2eb17d42663dbc9d3abda252df046a93f2 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad5b8c78954ecb451c15ae11d102ec86c4e9c39b58ffc583baf0bbf7c48ceddb93ff656c67b74031e3dbbf476676b4bffd 
When (and How) to Fix Sentence Fragments
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad5b8c78954ecb451c15ae11d102ec86c4e9c39b58ffc583baf0bbf7c48ceddb93ff656c67b74031e3dbbf476676b4bffd 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaada15e7d8550bb3fb724f6008ae789cc4f998bf7f2ce1f007f25da806565fa7af613b91d81dca2603c1d861532c064852a 
Why We're Great on LinkedIn
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaada15e7d8550bb3fb724f6008ae789cc4f998bf7f2ce1f007f25da806565fa7af613b91d81dca2603c1d861532c064852a 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad06b9471c9f7eab4b74174da06eef5ab8dcb87f13d5557e264ca3ad3a7a67fb290f8c65014dbfd1ad4d74b960e737b4e4 
Why Hedging Language Undermines Your Writing
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad06b9471c9f7eab4b74174da06eef5ab8dcb87f13d5557e264ca3ad3a7a67fb290f8c65014dbfd1ad4d74b960e737b4e4 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaadf6039733baf73b6cddb1ec634a3e5b9585a3050f24d974180fd86ba39f898fa1c772cebefcc41864a15bd4e0f879f3de 
How to Learn New Words While Writing
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaadf6039733baf73b6cddb1ec634a3e5b9585a3050f24d974180fd86ba39f898fa1c772cebefcc41864a15bd4e0f879f3de 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad408874cb849f2c049125a1baaec7530478b2071d335bbb19c6a06870169eeb8185f49651b6e84aa0054096692b50d432 
Splitting Paragraphs for Easier Reading
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad408874cb849f2c049125a1baaec7530478b2071d335bbb19c6a06870169eeb8185f49651b6e84aa0054096692b50d432 
>

  
Ready to Upgrade?
3 Plan Types to Choose From

 
You can grab a monthly plan for $29.95 USD, a quarterly plan for $59.95 USD, or an annual plan for $139.95 USD.

If you break it all down, the annual plan is definitely the best value, working out to just $11.66 per month. Compared to a monthly plan, the annual plan saves you 61% over the course of a year.

Upgrade today and see what you can do with the power of polished, professional communication.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad09cfe908f74c41725d7316543506c2ab002255fe3a21722743ed70b1a10d81359752c8c64eb81045d2fa1fa9b4a7ee4730c503a0d879fe61 
Choose Your Plan 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad8776c4240e061dfefbf624525a7740017b2ae5248e7f18675566f1f687c6b8fa611d73130c42ea50759047472499b08e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad7ffbff61dc9eebf9f7126ba9e2385b4ac69f99625864593487188c65599a3123f6edd71642bab4fc0e03b0f66e660bdb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad2b4fa19fc17ed0ad23a4b86556953bff47865669d0c1184d67607cbec5fb9ecc89c6b4c1c058a756a1b72fd08cfc2315 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad05836ed3bb3c46670f0724265ed5846263a206b7367f742ea9541f350b91b67d9bacff34b8e8e762d75ec0e6899ebe45 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9e406dd5bb0a0a08146f8397f21d97644a8644d9687f718447a013487e9a3f3220c271de5cea7e4da17c6bbf88457946293c5f5141edbc844dbe5c458bf5c53f35f46b179d57a422e5e7f191a081a182cbb0ad34933c3cba 
View Web Version   ·  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad9f7516c60f9161c6e492d3440d9a0052abff38ef9cda03f3ec5e02810d20e7df293560d2ab825821e11de1a943a8bcdb9e30376e3576e86a 
Email Preferences   ·  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=690a3f16cb65aaad9f7516c60f9161c6e492d3440d9a0052abff38ef9cda03f3ec5e02810d20e7df293560d2ab825821e11de1a943a8bcdb9e30376e3576e86a 
Unsubscribe 
 
You received this explanation of Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive premium-related emails and offers via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.
 
© 2020 Grammarly, Inc., 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104