Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for February 14th, 2020 at 3:11 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 09:41:26 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-939636861314/).

---

@julien
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-939636861314/archives/DRYCD0FRU/p1581673104013200

julien (3:08 PM, February 14th)

Hi, seen as the scoreboard is wrong and your agents are asking questions
about the number of builds they have

I can share this graph at the end of everyday?

image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-FTNU1FJAX/download/image.png

I also have this

image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-FU0D05PJ9/download/image.png

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account