Subject: VOIP PROPOSAL
From: "Madiha Rais" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 11:41:49 +0530

Hello,
Greetings of the day!!

As per our Conversation,   I have sent you the company profile and VOIP
commercial..

ICON GLOBAL Pvt. Ltd is an VOIP Service provider. We are providing outbound
and inbound services to call centers, BPO, software companies and ISP in
across the world. We provide small and medium-sized enterprises such as
carriers, ISP's and telecommunication service providers with good rates and
better quality for international calls to ANY destination worldwide. Calls
are sent out via more than 148 local operators, reaching each and every
country on the globe.

We terminate large quantities of telecom traffic worldwide. Due to our
sizeable traffic in wholesale minutes, we have some of the best
international rates in the industry, and therefore we are able to pass these
savings to our clients.

We provide A-Z voice termination through interconnections with Tier 1
Providers. We have the best quality connections possible. High ASR & short
PPD witness the high standard of our system. Our network is supported by a
24/7 network-operation-center.

Kindly find my attached Company profile.

NOTE :- We also provide DID Inbound and Toll free number(TFn).

Waiting for your positive reply. If you have any query fell free to get in
touch with us.
We will love to add you in our Valuable Partnership list.

NOTE:- We also Provide A-Z Destination SMS Services.

Note: We are providing 24*7 NOC support services to our client..
For more you can visit our website:-  <http://www.iconglobal.co.uk/>
www.iconglobal.co.uk 

 

Kind Regards

Madiha Rais| Carrier sales Manager

E mail : [email-masked] |  <http://www.iconglobal.co.uk/>
www.iconglobal.co.uk 
Skype :  live:madiharais22 
( India Mobile : +91-8586997780
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/madiha-rais-50807b189/

Icon Global Services Limited  

Unit 3.02,Qwest Building

1100 Great West Road 

Brentford TW80GP - UK 

 

*Term and Condition applicable as mention on our Website
"http://www.iconglobal.co.uk <http://www.iconglobal.co.uk/> "

**Note: The costs associated with the wire transfer fees are Customer's
responsibility. Icon Global Services Ltd does not cover any costs from
Customer banking institutions.