Subject: You + Grammarly = Ready for Action
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2020 09:41:12 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly InsightsOpen for helpful details on how to get started. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a92a0f09325c030b30eb20a7f35a3d5fc838ed1c3bb673ecc38d3fb0ab8427c46c0802ddea4fe67f74a7ee22ca6f092a70e8851aca698501 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f049cdcd1b8c71b1df647d704008d058a7022bb8091781538908af45bf7e21b2edc29bf743a5c35c9ca9aefc274823a79bcae441f722749 

Write the Future
 
Writing opens a line of communication between you and other people.And when you commit to improving your writing, you open yourself up to better conversations, remarkable accomplishments, and healthier relationships. Grammarly will help you succeed.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f049cdcd1b8c71b1df647d704008d058a7022bb8091781538908af45bf7e21b2edc29bf743a5c35c9ca9aefc274823a79bcae441f722749 
Planning any important writing
projects soon?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f049cdcd1b8c71b1df647d704008d058a7022bb8091781538908af45bf7e21b2edc29bf743a5c35c9ca9aefc274823a79bcae441f722749 
VISIT THE ALL-NEW GRAMMARLY EDITOR
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=2f049cdcd1b8c71b1df647d704008d058a7022bb8091781538908af45bf7e21b2edc29bf743a5c35c9ca9aefc274823a79bcae441f722749 
&#062;

 

 
Grammarly Works Where You Work
 
Grammarly offers clear, effective, mistake-free writing across multiple devices, browsers, and apps.

You&rsquo;ve already decided on the browser extension. So, here&rsquo;s a list of other free products you can install to access Grammarly wherever you write:

Grammarly&rsquo;s Mobile Keyboard
Android and iOS
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8cdbb74185b6501982ef25d97248db4f487a08bf9ac0a0f9991c2aae8914b164817d750ebb3eaa87994994f974f520795ca014a6b74a5a25 
INSTALL
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8cdbb74185b6501982ef25d97248db4f487a08bf9ac0a0f9991c2aae8914b164817d750ebb3eaa87994994f974f520795ca014a6b74a5a25 
   &#062;

 
 
Grammarly for MS Office (R)
Windows Only
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a83f12ddea0f3f42b35bc59bf634ecf919e0b703ab55c6fbb16887066a0e4b1aa98ad2bb4a1e94ef282b2587b1e82de05bcf4204ea1fb3a 
INSTALL
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0a83f12ddea0f3f42b35bc59bf634ecf919e0b703ab55c6fbb16887066a0e4b1aa98ad2bb4a1e94ef282b2587b1e82de05bcf4204ea1fb3a 
   &#062;

 
 
Grammarly&rsquo;s Native App
Windows and macOS
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0f10de733da5b0611079dbe998289a391fede8d8d8e6cdc1a65b5511a9bf052c4f66531bc2278d526c2846cb603cf2404336537739dca964 
INSTALL
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0f10de733da5b0611079dbe998289a391fede8d8d8e6cdc1a65b5511a9bf052c4f66531bc2278d526c2846cb603cf2404336537739dca964 
   &#062;

 

 
How to Use Grammarly 

 
  
Easy Editing
 
Hover your mouse over an underlined word to see suggestions. (On your phone, suggestions are displayed along the top of your keyboard). You can apply a suggestion with one click or expand it to learn more.

  
Custom Settings
 
Log in at 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a92a0f09325c030b30eb20a7f35a3d5fc838ed1c3bb673ecc38d3fb0ab8427c46c0802ddea4fe67f74a7ee22ca6f092a70e8851aca698501 
Grammarly.com or visit Account Settings in the mobile app to choose your preferred dialect, edit your personal dictionary, and more.

  
Handy Shortcuts
 
Double-click words for synonym suggestions. You can toggle key features of the Grammarly browser extension by clicking the green G next to your address bar. 

 

Your Email Preference Settings
 
 We care about earning and keeping your trust, so we wanted to let you know that you&rsquo;re signed up to receive the following emails from Grammarly:
 
-Weekly Progress Reports 
 
-Product Updates
 
-Premium Offers

You can update your email preference settings at any time(we will include this link at the bottom of every email we send you).

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=73544924a53047a0225943705b94d579da546249d17f4b43f0999e60e3f3ab946865a45ccfd6f5af9c5ffbe4145909a78aadf1280f5fb480a6993e5a78d6ef0f 
VISIT EMAIL PREFERENCE SETTINGS
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=73544924a53047a0225943705b94d579da546249d17f4b43f0999e60e3f3ab946865a45ccfd6f5af9c5ffbe4145909a78aadf1280f5fb480a6993e5a78d6ef0f 
&#062;

 

 

Want to unlock all checks and features?
 
Grammarly Premium includes pro features like vocabulary enhancement, conciseness suggestions, and plagiarism checks.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a56dec2a1953c354bebbf8ceec01f7c4bbf9e82f7fb291bfd6ea6421e382d6142f1bd6d1789fb40dbb943297e699086cdad2dbc9800d9f87 
Learn More 

 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=e4ee4e1517f066e546fb423ff1c7d91813df32144bbdc5d70eafcd5dd926dfecab8e1a807a479559ac326c76d8e173c7951d8b6fe603ef8d 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=7cedaf0c6af6eb66bc31957275590b1151d3bf9a67709366fe7d2f2f2c490d2d8563e0e9d3ba1aa0fd24ddd51c0fe9553918c89ff6ff0c71 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8eaa3fa9c55c7b1cdca2616ed524e4c3e2b875cc9c5470d0022e41734646cf7b3d26db47481ff4923325869770d2cc283411c3c3323229d2 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=cac3fbde44f12fcbec84cfde5f80f3d3ceb6c5e708b7ea04ccc5f9ff6fe1694e0a78ada5493ca4d4b98de2e586282bf81a225d208051cf83 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=8cfbb2e902b3bc1b1b8acd3adfe862c502977ce47b6d0f02971aafb3513b4924c1a2e032b9e55846ff392c4151f0e429fb6d7c47df7ff765 
Upgrade to Grammarly Premium    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=a56dec2a1953c354bebbf8ceec01f7c4bbf9e82f7fb291bfd6ea6421e382d6142f1bd6d1789fb40dbb943297e699086cdad2dbc9800d9f87 
Learn more 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=4d300a91faee7a4cc187638a06a9c0a254b2c105e331f29a2871be8c9557c56f9ba90823d5058c38d55719860137ceaefe7f48e7d61fb4fa999c12182bb2c7be7af6838a9ef5291f9d768fd74b8764e483d9221f0f0ff0e5 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=73544924a53047a0225943705b94d579da546249d17f4b43f0999e60e3f3ab946865a45ccfd6f5af9c5ffbe4145909a78aadf1280f5fb480a6993e5a78d6ef0f 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=73544924a53047a0225943705b94d579da546249d17f4b43f0999e60e3f3ab946865a45ccfd6f5af9c5ffbe4145909a78aadf1280f5fb480a6993e5a78d6ef0f 
Unsubscribe 
 
 You received this email to confirm your new account registration with Grammarly. If you'd like to modify which emails you receive from us in the future, please click "Email Preferences" above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104