Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for February 11th, 2020 at 9:56 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 16:26:30 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-936950890785/).

---

@julien
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-936950890785/archives/DRYCD0FRU/p1581437753007000

julien (9:45 PM, February 11th)

Hello again

i've sent direct messages to all EN agents, please could you tell them
to review their individual links

if there are any issues or questions, they can let you know, or me in a
direct message

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account