Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for February 11th, 2020 at 7:26 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 13:56:28 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-948988057590/).

---

#general
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-948988057590/archives/CRJMUJXPV/p1581429277002100

julien (7:24 PM, February 11th)

-_____________________________________________________-

@channel

1. Here is the link to save to favourites:
https://ueniknowledgehub.home.blog/

2. Please head to section 3 `Build`

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account