Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the Les Mills workspace for February 11th, 2020 at 8:38 AM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 03:08:21 +0000

Hi Deeksha,

You have a new direct message from the Les Mills workspace
(https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-845006733143-934669827539/).

---

@Slackbot
View in the archives:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-845006733143-934669827539/archives/DQEARF76W/p1581390162000100

Slackbot (8:32 AM, February 11th)

@Damien Fahy archived the private channel team-livesalesma-lmod-support

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQV06MK47-d704111406-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQV06MK47-cb821bfcf1-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQV06MK47-1256809bb8-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQV06MK47-c5e3dbae9e-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQV06MK47-984442b69b-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQV06MK47-5cbf9e19cb-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/account