Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for February 10th, 2020 at 4:11 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 10:41:20 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-931842653746/).

---

#general
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-931842653746/archives/CRJMUJXPV/p1581324962001400

Ashish (2:26 PM, February 10th)

No Problem, Thanks Julien :slightly_smiling_face:

julien (4:10 PM, February 10th)

*@channel* NEW UPDATE
https://ueniknowledgehub.home.blog/
bug fix: gallery images can now be deleted in bulk!

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account