Subject: Your January travel report is here
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2020 09:01:44 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

Monthly Travel report:

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

January 2019

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e927a4787e43e8180ab0ab85f054789711842514de3e511799b7c39491fd56c54a322ff98b6e9de7605248acf8089612bde337db1a05422a 
Go to my dashboard

 

Spend

January spend

₹58,593.00

 

Monthly spend

Average cost per ride

₹267.55

Actual utilization and spend may vary due to adjustments, changing conversion rates or other data variance. To view the most up-to-date spend amount, download your organization’s monthly statement in the admin dashboard.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e927a4787e43e818a29a3325ffc98b4841a1a293d74333723948ecf868b7dbe2554a3633ffa77836afa2f4b0c409786851c0e0b01a796853 
Learn more

 

Rider experience

Monthly active riders

 

Pending riders

2

Some people haven't accepted their invitation to join your account.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e927a4787e43e818427c02a96fd7d99ef953a5e4d649c4d690ac1b34e01fee71bc4fb133d87545ffc20b203ec5fddb552883dabd9c9b3e13 
Resend invitations

Average rating

4.82

Your riders are rating their drivers highly

 

Average wait time

7min 15sec

Your riders are getting picked up quickly

Ensure that no one misses out on great experiences when they travel for work—invite more people to join your account.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e927a4787e43e81854617009d8a2ac2903d73682391e1396b6afa71c1bbe72ae4b7f6ad6cc41215b6943db93bd3a49ed0c31833018ea1421 
Invite people

 

Rides

Monthly rides

 

Ride type

 

Rides by day of week

 

Top cities

1. Delhi NCR

 

 

You are receiving this communication because you are an administrator of an Uber for Business account. Your report may vary from actual utilization and spend due to adjustments, changing conversion rates, or other data variance. Export account activity using your dashboard to view the most up-to-date utilization data.

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e927a4787e43e818521f2c41debe4432fb160b0a75554a188007c06f4d9772a176e1138c6c654212325d7be2efe65bcfea2273b88b375423 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=65f89bf0e3385136ba335ac3c11b3831d58a10ea49e1c9da9800bf43247c4f7efec7251a99f88bb46a74e9493ae9af1b971cc4b6ca848d44 
Terms 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=a42cae7e8829b95b38acd32c3e7d264d728232b1514293e1785cd208a6b5d9b035f0fc625fdb56dd8b9076beb550ac815157ab2617fd9db8dde34271ace94fe1202fe9f003b4ce5fa696a30873f9b8a0 
 View online  

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e927a4787e43e8184f75e57b3623fc4b5f6cad9dcc67c7573fb621d3b310759d1c2652a1a0cb2283ab57a3f18daa71b931101f54e0907c00 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e927a4787e43e81889228fffc3308f0699898c479aac1d80391a16dfe5897f40ef331641db678bba90df3e1ed71c1ccf0029acfba1edba82 
Unsubscribe 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e927a4787e43e818d1f1ac62868259050334f8ae11789b6c2713f47796af8f2c2e926aa29fa1756e75dfdc3dacb617140b85b2417a315cd1 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e927a4787e43e818c9681d8d892b1d570987009b6e05c0c38f6b4f9af1aa594acd17e3f51a37c2cf1dd213bf9f984cd90221a84bfb32afcd 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e927a4787e43e8182f766f220067a0f286bd28218367a8306402ea59648ffd1dfc2a7cfb9c1044578f93528685e23854ee052f6ed51d5195 

 

Uber India Systems PVT LTD 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=e927a4787e43e8185734699ef4c31bfe802cd3daf5bb39cd692ec64d26a1ba2e9fcd8b23d6627d333e6870ebdf9ac95a64e7cac9e3ffa8a4 
Uber.com