Subject: Fwd: Transcript of Thursday, February 6th, 2020, 09:36:29 pm. Operator: Arthur. Visitor: Traveler
From: Charles Neville <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman Escalation <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 23:06:48 +0100

Arthur's generally great, but he said

"tailored holiday packages to Eastern Europe"

A couple of things - Americans think of vacations not holidays generally
(it was hard for me too, I'm British). Secondly, Germany and Switzerland
are definitely Central Europe - there's a possibility this might have
dissuaded the enquirer. Better to say :

JayWay Travel specializes in tailored vacation packages to Central &
Eastern Europe. Travelers design their own vacations by choosing
destinations, tours and activities, departure dates and accommodation.

than

JayWay Travel specializes in tailored holiday packages to Eastern Europe.
Travelers design their own holidays by choosing destinations, tours and
activities, departure dates and accommodation.

(Apologies if you have the above as  acanned response from me.

Thanks!

Charles

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'LiveChat' via Sales Forms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Feb 6, 2020 at 10:42 PM
Subject: Transcript of Thursday, February 6th, 2020, 09:36:29 pm. Operator:
Arthur. Visitor: Traveler
To: <[email-masked]>

Chat transcript

*ref* https://www.google.com/

  Arthur Thu, 02/06/20 09:36:29 pm UTC

Hi there, can we help you plan your upcoming vacation?

  Traveler 09:36:29 pm

Yes. I hope so. 4 couples wish to travel from the eastern US to southern
Germany and perhaps Lake Lucerne in September 2020. Do you offer custom
trips in this area?

  Arthur 09:37:05 pm

Yes, we can - JayWay Travel specializes in tailored holiday packages to
Eastern Europe. Travelers design their own holidays by choosing
destinations, tours and activities, departure dates and accommodation.
Would there be any children travelling with you?

  Traveler 09:38:21 pm

No. All 4 couples are active 60 year olds .

  Arthur 09:38:32 pm

Thank you. How many days (duration) are you planning this holiday for?

  Traveler 09:38:57 pm

approximately 9 days.

  Arthur 09:39:15 pm

Thank you. We can certainly look into the viability of that for you, let me
have one of our travel experts contact you. May I get your name, email, and
phone number, please?

  Traveler 09:39:41 pm

Retta Guthrie
[email-masked]
8039286945

  Arthur 09:40:31 pm

Great! Thank you for sharing the details. I will forward your query right
away. One of our expert vacation planners get in touch with you as soon as
possible.
Can I help you with anything else?

  Traveler 09:40:54 pm

not now, but thank you!

  Arthur 09:41:17 pm

You're welcome! It was nice talking to you. Have a great day, goodbye!

Arthur archived the chat 09:42:15 pm

Duration: 5m 46s
Chat started on: https://jaywaytravel.com/itineraries
Referrer: https://jaywaytravel.com/destinations
Visitor geolocation: Orangeburg, South Carolina, United States /
98.121.217.255
<http://twitter.com/LiveChat> <http://facebook.com/LiveChat>

E-mail from LiveChat
<https://www.livechatinc.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_source=chat_transcript&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jaywaytravel.com>