Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for February 6th, 2020 at 5:56 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 12:26:22 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-939348255236/).

---

#general
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-939348255236/archives/CRJMUJXPV/p1580988052002000

julien (4:50 PM, February 6th)

@channel
image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-FTBGWD9PB/download/image.png

@channel

https://ueniknowledgehub.home.blog/page-layout/

please review this section again

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account