Subject: RE: Mediclaim and GPA - URGENT - Action Required!!!
From: "Ranjan Kumar" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Saurabh Dadu'" <[email-masked]>, "'Kanchan Kapoor'" <[email-masked]>, "'Swati Shukla \(LSM ACCOUNTS\)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ashish Dabral'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 18:09:39 +0530

Dear Sir

I am surprised to receive your email stating that no support has been
provided, but it is to the contrary.

I have been following up since Dec 2019 for renewal of the Mediclaim policy.
I got the data from Mr. Ashish on 02-01-2020 and final working was shared on
06-01-2020 (email enclosed).

Thereafter was constantly in touch with Mr. Ashish but he confirmed that
since you were out of town hence it could renewed in time.

Regards

Ranjan Kumar

E - 28

Sector - 55

Noida - 201301

Cell: 9811018130

From: Saurabh Dadu 
Sent: Wednesday, 5 February, 2020 17:54
To: Ranjan Kumar <[email-masked]>; Kanchan Kapoor <[email-masked]>;
Swati Shukla (LSM ACCOUNTS) <[email-masked]>; Ashish Dabral
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Mediclaim and GPA - URGENT - Action Required!!!

Dear Mr. Ranjan,

I hope you are well. I have the following points which need your assistance

1.	Our team is following up with you constantly to receive past claims
statement for employee mediclaim, but are not getting your assistance. It is
of utmost importance that we get it today.
2.	Excess premium paid/buffer amount: The insurer has excess premium
paid by us, kindly arrange a statement and a refund of the excess premium
paid amount
3.	Please clarify if GPA with Tata AIG was renewed or not. If GPA was
not renewed, please arrange a refund of excess premium paid.

Please treat above with utmost urgency. 

Saurabh Dadu 

LiveSalesman

India: +91 120 4332621 x 17

US: 1 240 949 2437

Cell: +91 9810175203

Subject: RE: Medicalim 2020
From: "Ranjan Kumar" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ashish Dabral'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'saurabh'" <[email-masked]>, "NI Rishabh Ginodia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 10:29:07 +0530

Dear Sir

I am enclosing the working for CHERRY E COMMERCE.

The policy of LIVESALESMAN cannot be issued as the number of employees is ONE only.

We can transfer your name to Cherry as a fresh coverage from 11-01-2020.

Regards

Ranjan Kumar

E – 28

Sector – 55

Noida – 201301

Cell: 9811018130

From: Ranjan Kumar 
Sent: Thursday, 2 January, 2020 18:38
To: 'Ashish Dabral' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'saurabh' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Medicalim 2020

Sir

In LSM only for Mr. Ashish will not be possible.

Regards

Ranjan Kumar

E – 28

Sector – 55

Noida – 201301

Cell: 9811018130

From: Ashish Dabral 
Sent: Thursday, 2 January, 2020 14:22
To: ranjank <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: saurabh <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Medicalim 2020
Importance: High

Dear Sir,

Please find the attached medicalim detail for 2020

Regards,
Ashish Dabral