Subject: Securenow_Corporate Insurance Consultant
From: Gurmukh Singh <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Mridul Nigam <[email-masked]>, Pawandeep Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 14:45:40 +0530

Dear Sir,

Greetings from SecureNow!

*Companies profile:*
SecureNow is an award-winning insurance broker. As your risk advisor, we
design *a comprehensive policy*, *negotiate terms* with insurers, manage
your *servicing requirements* and *help get your claims paid*. We work with
all leading private and public sector insurance companies. SecureNow serves
over *18000 clients* and provides insurance cover to over *500,000 people*.
We have successfully provided our clients with* better prices and/or better
benefits.*

SecureNow deploys several technology tools, including a *Mobile app (Notify*)
and a *CRM system (PAM)*, to deliver insurance seamlessly and to make the
claims process efficient and hassle-free.

We custom design policies as per your requirements/business such as:

   1.
*Group health insurance  *
   2.
*Directors and Officers Liability *
   3.
*Professional Indemnity *
   4. *Fire Insurance*
   5.
*Marine Insurance *
   6.
*Worker Compensation  *
   7. *Motor Insurance and many more...*

*Some of the major corporates that we serve:*

   1. *Schlumberger Limited*
   2. *Nasscom*
   3. *S. Chand Group*
   4. *India Mart*
   5. *Jabong*
   6. *Ananda (GOPALJEE Dairy Foods Pvt Ltd) and several satisfied
   customers more......*

*Our Capable Claims Management:*

   1. Successfully managed a *fire insurance claim worth Rs.75 Cr* against
   loss due to fire at the central warehouse of the largest fashion and
   apparel e-commerce company.
   2. Supported a steel parts manufacturer receive a *Rs 1.5 Cr trade
   credit insurance claim* from a public sector insurer that covered a
   payment *delay of over 180 days.*
   3. Managed premium and benefits of health insurance policy for a public
   listed company that was running *at >150% claim ratio*.
   4. Processed fire insurance *claims worth Rs.1.5 Cr on a premium base of
   Rs.10 *lacs spread across *3 different locations at different time*
intervals
   during policy term.
   5. Helped a MNC automobile manufacturing company to *re-open marine
   insurance claim of Rs.5 lacs*, earlier *rejected on frivolous grounds by
   the insurer*.
   6. Got *claim approved* for full sum assured for employee of a
   consulting company, even though the claim was *initially rejected by the
   insurer*. Process involve *escalation to the insurer’s top management
   and reaching out to the grievance cell*.

We have deep and trusting relationships with *all the leading insurance
companies* serving in India, both PSUs and PVT. We have online calculators
and special package deals that we have curated for our clients.

SecureNow has been *recognized & awarded internationally*. Some of our
achievements-

1) *Asia Insurance Review* - Top 3 Insurance Brokers.
2) *Fin-tech Innovation Award (London, UK)* - Among Top 7 Innovative
Companies in Insurance Globally
3) *Claims Innovation Award 2016* - Asia Pacific - 1st Insurance Broker to
have ISO Certified Claims Management Processes
4) *Tech HR Spotlight Award* - Our proprietary mobile app 'Notify' was
shortlisted for addressing the cumbersome task of delivering insurance
services to the  employee group
5) *HT Mint Mediclaim Rating* - Exclusive publishers of comparison and
rating of health insurance products available to consumers. Proven deep
domain knowledge and market awareness.

We have always invested our time and money in making the lives of our
clients easier & healthy and will continue to do so. As this has been our
mantra for success.

-- 
*Warm Regards,*

*Gurmukh Singh*Assistant Manager- Risk Services*M:* +91
8920393711*E:* [email-masked] <[email-masked]>*W:*
www.securenow.inB-8, Lower Ground Floor, Sector-2, Noida-201301Follow
us on:[image:
Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/SecureNow/>
<https://twitter.com/securenowindia?lang=en>
<https://in.linkedin.com/company/securenow-insurance-broker>
Click here for a call-back
<https://staging.securenowindia.com/?signatureContactMeModal> | Click here
to give feedback <https://securenow.in/feedback>