Subject: Fwd: Transcript of Tuesday, January 28th, 2020, 08:17:46 pm. Operator: Arthur. Visitor: Traveler
From: Charles Neville <[email-masked]>
To: LiveSalesman Escalation <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 21:25:19 +0100

Hi, just wanted to say we're very happy with Arthur, pleae keep him on our
account as long as possible.

Charlie

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'LiveChat' via Sales Forms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 9:20 PM
Subject: Transcript of Tuesday, January 28th, 2020, 08:17:46 pm. Operator:
Arthur. Visitor: Traveler
To: <[email-masked]>

Chat transcript

*ref* https://www.google.com/

  Arthur Tue, 01/28/20 08:17:46 pm UTC

Hi there, can we help you plan your upcoming vacation?

  Traveler 08:17:46 pm

I am looking for a day trip or possible two different day trips from
Bologna
One would be for wine tasting and the other would be more local history and
seeing the country side both from Bologna

  Arthur 08:18:31 pm

Unfortunately, as we specialize in complete packages and don't provide
individual services we would be unable to help you with this request. If
you would like us to prepare a proposal for a complete trip package
including our expert trip planning, on-the-ground concierge service,
accommodations, transfers, excursions and other local services we are happy
to assist.

  Traveler 08:18:55 pm

No thank not what I am interested in.

  Arthur 08:19:20 pm

Of course - can I help you with anything else?

Duration: 2m 17s
Chat started on: https://jaywaytravel.com/itineraries
Referrer: https://jaywaytravel.com/italy/tuscany
Visitor geolocation: Fairbanks, Alaska, United States / 137.229.78.117
<http://twitter.com/LiveChat> <http://facebook.com/LiveChat>

E-mail from LiveChat
<https://www.livechatinc.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_source=chat_transcript&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jaywaytravel.com>