Subject: [Slack] HFL updates for the week of January 19th, 2020
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2020 04:31:02 +0000

Sunday, January 19th – Saturday, January 25th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

In total there are 6 people in your workspace (that's not including 28
deactivated accounts).

Invite more people:
https://app.slack.com/t/hflgroup/welcome/invite_members?source=admin_email

---

Your workspace has 2 owners:
Ashish (primary owner)
Deeksha

There are 0 admins:

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-925113423766/admin

---

Your members sent a total of 223 messages last week (that's 47 more than
the week before).Of those, 100% were direct messages. Your members also
uploaded 2 files (that's 2 more than the week before). 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-925113423766/admin/stats

--- 

Last week you sent 3 messages and uploaded 0 files.

--- 

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about
it:https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-925113423766/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe
here:https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-8113cb2bc6-weekly