Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for January 25th, 2020 at 4:11 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2020 10:41:16 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have two new direct messages from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-924134739094/).

---

@Austin
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-924134739094/archives/DRL4WCC9X/p1579948457000300

Austin (4:04 PM, January 25th)

Sir aaye ho aaj

---

@Macy
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-924134739094/archives/DRL4WJH9P/p1579947633000700

Macy (3:50 PM, January 25th)

ab2fabdf-75bc-4a76-9f36-fe662fd84698

49f2d890-7948-47e8-8de2-d62d16ff35f3

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account