Subject: HP Commercial Printer & Scanner available with-Networld IT Solutions
From: "Pooja- Networld IT Solutions" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2020 16:23:10 +0530

Greetings from Networld IT Solutions.                                    

For Best Price offers ContactKapil / Pooja / Ranjana (8851581011 / 9971008524 
/ 9971008809)

Email Id is:- [email-masked] / [email-masked] / [email-masked]

Call For Best Price & Best Solutions:-

We are dealing  in all branded Laptops & Desktops and Computer Peripherals 
& Accessories :( Dell / Apple / Acer / HP / Compaq /  Lenovo / Asus / APC / 
Samsung / Kingston  / Transcend/ Polycom / Plantronics  Ect.)

NETWORLD IT SOLUTIONS (10 years Experience)

Tel : 011-46512771

Contact:- Kapil - 9971008524 /8851581011 /

9971008809 / 8178518746:-011-46512771

Email:- [email-masked] , [email-masked]

Head Office :

612, 6th Floor, 92-Deepali Building, Nehru Place

New Delhi-110019Awaiting your reply and assuring the best of our services at 
all times. 

For any further clarification, kindly feel free to contact us.

Need Email Marketing for your Business? Learn more about GroupMail - http://group-mail.com/groupmail-home-free