Subject: Fwd: please remove these emails from the les mills group
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2020 02:01:33 +0000

Please do this

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 January 2020 at 06:40:32 GMT+5:30
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>, Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Subject: please remove these emails from the les mills group

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>