Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for January 22nd, 2020 at 5:56 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2020 12:26:18 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-916920485136/).

---

#general
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-916920485136/archives/CRJMUJXPV/p1579187110010200

julien (8:35 PM, January 16th)

ah ok, no problem :slightly_smiling_face:

@channel Can i ask why you tend to untick `Location` ?
image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-FSYDG8152/download/image.png

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account