Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for January 20th, 2020 at 3:26 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2020 09:56:24 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-913422488752/).

---

#bob-requests
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-913422488752/archives/CSPDXU0TS/p1579513617004900

Shane (3:16 PM, January 20th)

52b47984-881b-454b-a774-fde49d7f8765 - not able to generate singular
bobs - Jewelry Store

julien (3:22 PM, January 20th)

@channel can you please specify the country when flagging bob errors

example:
`52b47984-881b-454b-a774-fde49d7f8765 - not able to generate singular
bobs - Jewelry Store - US`

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account