Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for January 16th, 2020 at 7:26 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 13:56:27 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have two new mentions from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-899038663857/).

---

#general
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-899038663857/archives/CRJMUJXPV/p1579180547005100

Deeksha (6:45 PM, January 16th)

Great, thank you

julien (7:23 PM, January 16th)

@channel

if there is a problem with front end, please always fill it in right in
the CMS

image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-FSF114QNM/download/image.png

---

#page-building-es
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-899038663857/archives/CRJMVSM99/p1579166714051900

Macy (2:55 PM, January 16th)

Thanks

francodiste (7:19 PM, January 16th)

@channel Estos son unos enlaces  que les van a servir para checkear que
los codigos postales correspondan a la ciudad de la venue ,  les dice el
ESTADO ,CIUDAD, MUNICIPIOS y colonias  , lo mismo para ESPAñA
https://micodigopostal.org/   MX   | 
https://www.correos.es/ss/Satellite/site/aplicacion-1349167812778-herramientas_y_apps/detalle_app-sidioma=es_ES
España

Deben chequear siempre toda la informacion  para que el GMB se genere de
manera correcta

https://www.loom.com/share/fda46aa7129e4f51b7f5dbb91b27675d

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account