Subject: [Slack] HFL updates for the week of January 5th, 2020
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 04:31:08 +0000

Sunday, January 5th – Saturday, January 11th

Hope you had a good weekend! Here's a summary of what happened in your
workspace last week:

1 member was added:
Mr. Adithya Srivastava

View a complete list of member
changes:https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-890586523410/admin/billing/changes
--- 

---

In total there are 6 people in your workspace (up 1 from last week)
(that's not including 28 deactivated accounts).

Invite more people:
https://app.slack.com/t/hflgroup/welcome/invite_members?source=admin_email

---

Your workspace has 2 owners:
Ashish (primary owner)
Deeksha

There are 0 admins:

Remember: it's important to keep the list of owners and admins up to
date since they control your workspace's settings:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-890586523410/admin

---

Your members sent a total of 124 messages last week (that's 83 fewer
than the week before).Of those, 11% were in public channels and 89% were
direct messages. 

Looking for more stats? Check out your workspace's stats page:
https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-890586523410/admin/stats

--- 

Last week you sent 3 messages and uploaded 0 files.

--- 

Your workspace is on Slack's Free plan, which is free to use for as long
as you want for teams of all sizes. Interested in unlimited archive
access and integrations, single sign-on, custom data retention, and
more? Check out our paid plans to learn all about
it:https://hflgroup.slack.com/x-p377556612757-376872899041-890586523410/pricing

---

This email is sent to Workspace Owners and Admins of active workspaces.
If you'd prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe
here:https://hflgroup.slack.com/unsub/UB2RNSF17-8113cb2bc6-weekly