Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for January 9th, 2020 at 4:56 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 11:26:21 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-889239915617/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-889239915617/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1578567159015100

Ingrid (4:22 PM, January 9th)

Sure

@channel when you guys see that the customer doesn't want to show the
phone number but actually provided a number, please always *check the
1st bob* . Most of the time, the phone number still shows in the
Descriptive.
image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-FSEV9AJNQ/download/image.png

Shane (4:49 PM, January 9th)

Ok

julien (4:52 PM, January 9th)

https://www.loom.com/share/81d94c3e19714152911de557c611e6cb

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account