Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for January 7th, 2020 at 5:11 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 2020 11:41:23 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-883318913586/).

---

@Monika
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-883318913586/archives/DRVUBTXKN/p1578396727001700

Monika (5:02 PM, January 7th)

for more than 10 min page is not saving due to net working slow

please check if possible and same is reported to vinod

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account