Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for January 6th, 2020 at 9:26 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 15:56:28 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-894838048544/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-894838048544/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1578314406013100

Shane (6:10 PM, January 6th)

Ok thank you

Bogi Kiss (8:59 PM, January 6th)

FYI: When a venue is offering care but doesn't specify medical care, we
should be extra careful with choosing the right bobs and right images.
Most of the time they mean that they will help out with a couple of
things but they are not qualified nurses/doctors. That's why choosing
nurse images is a bad idea. So in cases like this the bob variant what
you should choose is Non-medical Elderly and images should be happy
seniors and preferably less medical related pictures. @channel

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account