Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for January 3rd, 2020 at 5:56 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2020 12:26:23 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-891895024964/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-891895024964/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1578050052017600

Monika (4:44 PM, January 3rd)

ok

Bogi Kiss (5:54 PM, January 3rd)

@channel Please add all services (up to 6). These services should have
been separately added.
Screenshot_41.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-FS8AMALHK/download/screenshot_41.png

Shane (5:56 PM, January 3rd)

ok

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account