Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for January 2nd, 2020 at 4:26 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2020 10:56:20 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-878332417026/).

---

@Shane
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-878332417026/archives/DRWCCJJ48/p1577961794000600

Shane (4:13 PM, January 2nd)

https://cms-enterprise.prod.ueni.xyz/venue/build/671b9c87-9970-4f51-a77c-4750c49e8cb1/your_business
There are no service, raw description

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account