Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for December 31st, 2019 at 5:56 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2019 12:26:17 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new mention from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-891787515975/).

---

#page-building-en
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-891787515975/archives/CRVN7BY4C/p1577783128000700

Ingrid (2:35 PM, December 31st)

done

@channel If you only see the social handle and the venue wasn't data
connected, you have to check the social media (fb mostly) for content
and use the images/description if there are good ones.Please input
manually the *social media links* in the _Contacts_ subsection of _Your
Business._
image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-FRUDH5QP5/download/image.png

image.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-FRVL9H7JM/download/image.png

Ricky (5:54 PM, December 31st)

Ok

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account