Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for December 25th, 2019 at 5:11 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2019 11:41:15 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-875673061729/).

---

@Fahim
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-875673061729/archives/DRWCNRU3F/p1577273257000200

Fahim (4:57 PM, December 25th)

After loading for quite a while, the site shows Fetch Venue Error!
Please advise.
Screenshot from 2019-12-25 16-55-18.png:
https://files.slack.com/files-pri/TRJMUJKV1-FRQD2C8PM/download/screenshot_from_2019-12-25_16-55-18.png

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account