Subject: [Slack] Notifications from the UENI-LSM workspace for December 20th, 2019 at 4:41 PM
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 11:11:11 +0000

Hi Ashish,

You have a new direct message from the UENI-LSM workspace
(https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-869018189634/).

---

@Angela
View in the archives:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-869018189634/archives/DRX9BDL68/p1576839531000700

Angela (4:28 PM, December 20th)

https://cms-enterprise.prod.ueni.xyz/venue/build/60dc0885-d715-4755-b60a-d8295d2dd154/your_business
 Incomplete Address Please Transfer.

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-95a0dfd0cf-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-669db8f717-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-7e5b7b05f1-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-ebc513de51-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-26a28b1e5c-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/unsub/URKU6NRT3-36f92b315f-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/account