Subject: UENI-LSM on Slack: New Account Details
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 12:09:53 +0000

Welcome to Slack!

You’ve joined the new Slack workspace UENI-LSM. Here are your account
details:

U

Workspace name: UENI-LSM

URL: ueni-lsm.slack.com [https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/]

Email: [email-masked]

Sign In
[https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-880219760016/signin]

We’ll send you a few quick emails on how to get the most out of Slack.
In the meantime, dive in and start exploring
[https://ueni-lsm.slack.com/x-p868742631987-869958773921-880219760016/].
We’re glad you’re here!

Want to learn more now?
[https://slack.com/resources/using-slack/slack-tutorials?cvosrc=email.email.email_ntws&cvo_creative=&utm_medium=email&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=_email_email____ob-_cr-_ym-]

Check out our Slack guides
[https://slack.com/resources/using-slack/slack-tutorials?cvosrc=email.email.email_ntws&cvo_creative=&utm_medium=email&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=_email_email____ob-_cr-_ym-]
for tips on messaging with your team, sharing files, and getting updates
from your other tools.