Subject: Livesalesman Feed... - [email-masked] +ashish@lsm...
From: "Christopher Ngo (Google Sheets)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 03:28:36 -0800

Christopher Ngo mentioned you in a comment in the following document
Livesalesman Feedback / Issue Resolution / LSM Feedback  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OiMJvqQVdUBXOr0gfbHsZatcKC0DHiFcpLVzu_an4_c/edit?disco=AAAAEBb8CHE&ts=5df8bbe4&usp=comment_email_document&usp_dm=false)

Christopher Ngo
| Hi all,

By setting the Employee Count in Your Business tab,
The "About Us/About Me", "Contact Us/Contact Me", etc will automatically  
get set by the system (on the venue page, not on CMS).
So, as long as Employee Count is set correctly, the plurality of sections  
should be correct.

I've updated the Triage Checklist, Build Checklist, Content Operations  
Instructions doc to reflect this.

Showcase Video:
https://www.loom.com/share/46bc9754b6334ae1850b5962660ac6ba
[email-masked] [email-masked] FYI

Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this email because you are mentioned in this thread.
Change  
(https://docs.google.com/comments/u/108917391239283034996/docos/notify?id=AAHRpnXtm0UxrZ2n3173cDTzTgyeIr3t1ckqHP1s6rt4_vUr68rhtM_IBKrAraOw8HWB5UN15iyVXFPlwnloD3EC3OaXYzISL4QLwsRYJyA10S_yDp7z6pk0&title=Livesalesman+Feedback+/+Issue+Resolution+/+LSM+Feedback)  
what Google sends you.
You can reply to this email to reply to the comment.