Subject: Livesalesman Feed... - [email-masked] +ashish@lsm...
From: "Christopher Ngo (Google Sheets)" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 08:27:26 -0800

Christopher Ngo mentioned you in a comment in the following document
Livesalesman Feedback / Issue Resolution / LSM Feedback  
(https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OiMJvqQVdUBXOr0gfbHsZatcKC0DHiFcpLVzu_an4_c/edit?disco=AAAAEDHaLl0&ts=5df7b06e&usp=comment_email_document&usp_dm=false)

Christopher Ngo
| "Mental Health Problems"

coupled with "What We Offer"

This venue is highly offensive and we would have received a very serious  
complaint from our client.

This was done by Monika LSM.
[email-masked] [email-masked]

Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA

You have received this email because you are mentioned in this thread.
Change  
(https://docs.google.com/comments/u/108917391239283034996/docos/notify?id=AAHRpnXtm0UxrZ2n3173cDTzTgyeIr3t1ckqHP1s6rt4_vUr68rhtM_IBKrAraOw8HWB5UN15iyVXFPlwnloD3EC3OaXYzISL4QLwsRYJyA10S_yDp7z6pk0&title=Livesalesman+Feedback+/+Issue+Resolution+/+LSM+Feedback)  
what Google sends you.
You can reply to this email to reply to the comment.