Subject: Invite your team to Slack
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 12:02:38 -0600
List-Id: <10958519.xt.local>

Invite your team to Slack

Invite your team
Slack is most useful when your whole team can join the conversation. Try adding people to UTU Global to start being more productive together!

Invite People
http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=06a218ef07d9f22efd339a4c4df7c8f260a6155a5155d43769439bd54eb751a341b5bb45f7b7a25ae01a2519250b5da9d0225b60a56954c370b731e8d64de4d1

*************************************************

UTU Global
Workspace URL: ututaxfreehelp.slack.com

Email: [email-masked]

Sign In
http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=06a218ef07d9f22ed0281d6f283575dd052081a38b53c3086aed29bda091262791e50132b8f75a08c4ba1ebab79ab1d100487a1f73b041f367ef870c3ef65be7

*************************************************

Made by Slack Technologies, Inc.
500 Howard Street  San Francisco, CA 94105

Our Blog
http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=06a218ef07d9f22e858c6cfa2028d64fbe713538de6ca1ff8d669e63582a1c2c729511d7ebcaee1643d81e851cc722d8fe3ccbb1c7c1cfedbabf0a27f20f5f73

Unsubscribe
http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=06a218ef07d9f22e2ff006c781b92ef6257fdd7b4b66789f8dd0d839d2236962f287a3f75ed353f3a9b0d4946b761c014c2f1eb6835721fed75466b14df1fbcc

Policies
http://click.email.slackhq.com/?qs=06a218ef07d9f22e7e0da7ecb61063a4397292450e2471a95aa6d2753dfe455c047c240fcb94d32c76268fb2b085723955acc67d2af89018aa1f99bc9b166463