Subject: UTU Global on Slack: new account details
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 06:48:19 +0000

Welcome to Slack!

You’ve joined the new Slack workspace UTU Global. Here are your
account details:

Workspace name: UTU Global

URL: ututaxfreehelp.slack.com [https://ututaxfreehelp.slack.com/]

Email: [email-masked]

Sign in
[https://ututaxfreehelp.slack.com/x-p701582589799-862347443573-864334633959/signin]

We’ll send you a few quick emails on how to get the most out of Slack.
In the meantime, dive in and start exploring
[https://ututaxfreehelp.slack.com/x-p701582589799-862347443573-864334633959/].
We’re glad you’re here!

Want to learn more now?
[https://slack.com/help/categories/360000049043?cvosrc=email.email.email_ntws&cvo_creative=&utm_medium=email&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=email_email___ob-_cr-_ym-]

Take a look at our Slack guides
[https://slack.com/help/categories/360000049043?cvosrc=email.email.email_ntws&cvo_creative=&utm_medium=email&utm_source=email&utm_campaign=email_email___ob-_cr-_ym-]
for tips on messaging your team, sharing files and getting updates from
your other tools.