Subject: See your latest messages in Les Mills
From: "Slack" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2019 04:38:28 +0000

Hi Deeksha,

You have a new direct message from the Les Mills workspace
(https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-845006733143-861938346868/).

---

@Olesia
View in the archives:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/x-p494605066437-845006733143-861938346868/archives/DR98JP2DN/p1575606292002100

Olesia (9:54 AM, December 6th)

Please share the corrected message with me, and I will immediately make
changes to the note

* * *

You can snooze these notifications for
an hour:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQV06MK47-d704111406-notify-mute-1h
eight hours:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQV06MK47-cb821bfcf1-notify-mute-8h
a day:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQV06MK47-1256809bb8-notify-mute-1d
three days:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQV06MK47-c5e3dbae9e-notify-mute-3d
or the next week:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQV06MK47-984442b69b-notify-mute-7d

You can also turn email notifications off:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/unsub/UQV06MK47-5cbf9e19cb-notify

For more detailed preferences, see your account page:
https://lesmillsworkspace.slack.com/account