Subject: Your November travel report is here
From: "Uber for Business" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 13:51:42 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

Monthly report:

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd.

November 2019

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8dfe0c3bf27bf99a03fff0f1633535e8b98bb9d43c8f53ca74b5cece9bf5bf78dcd8a510a87abb5b254868d1f0e5eec4c08f8e15418ac0ba 
Go to my dashboard

 

Spend

November spend

₹47,978.00

 

Monthly spend

Average cost per ride

₹290.77

 

Rider experience

Monthly active riders

 

Pending riders

1

Some people haven't accepted their invitation to join your account.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8dfe0c3bf27bf99ac1c694eafabf8d33c3c381628c85a2656124f3bd0d1c5a59caf832a04dc5e9b5cbfd467a07f6679869f00a44efab2c49 
Resend invitations

Average rating

5

Your riders are rating their drivers highly

 

Average wait time

8min 02sec

Your riders are getting picked up quickly

Ensure that no one misses out on great experiences when they travel for work—invite more people to join your account.

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8dfe0c3bf27bf99a3ada815231862a3778ae577da5cb22a65397dce38bc6407f1dca1f562549b7b7dd38e3aae1f1a47e8e6dd041975c0a79 
Invite people

 

Rides

Monthly rides

 

Ride type

 

Rides by day of week

 

Top cities

1. Delhi NCR

 

 

You are receiving this communication because you are an administrator of an Uber for Business account. Your report may vary from actual utilization and spend due to adjustments, changing conversion rates, or other data variance. Export account activity using your dashboard to view the most up-to-date utilization data.

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8dfe0c3bf27bf99a910c1f6eaa7ecd7d05570427c765074b9e75ea7968ba85a1c868d5daa1e20c9178f3dfa9e6c9a6ff6261333727ec7dca 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=c98f25d2dfa3027cf5698d4b1855fb424a1e00e499af970e02e056e4d68c5c142e80e6af529c607fadd053655980889a4f259ba09c62cdd2 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=4abcbbb16de629c99af63f609f1100e6db2e9d1e8a24304ef2bb27db00a4457f3fbfc019836ac6a9ec00c6b31f83e503fa20e29012ca154ec4b9dcfe01b773d3a3fbbc146f2d113be4743e8633bec6b8 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8dfe0c3bf27bf99a3cc868746250ab5cdac31dfbbddfdc8335ab1d2f19716705c5a1031b7b1a8e12331e9ec4a27394d9cee725783a3d0a3c 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8dfe0c3bf27bf99a00e4b660ffbab9558395f54dc436fe9bc2070927d46a1f02510d770694b2ad620a103231f8051e67104f57438c0545ac 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8dfe0c3bf27bf99ac9bbf976ddf9b062c15fcda2eb914b3a719788b3499b8c019d55ee2a04bddf2deb5c189d3092856d5f5be6738866c554 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8dfe0c3bf27bf99aad2feb72e5f48badf66c282dbba296d83a2379645e07a12ec7f6ae00888f4eb5dd2020e25cc4dcef88499e0b48be09ba 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8dfe0c3bf27bf99a22d4901877c9442b640fc86adeb4f79a9c01032261afbe4fe30ad8d38d8e08389ef289d2893d3348d5b8cb44f5232de0 

 

Uber India Systems PVT LTD 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=8dfe0c3bf27bf99a9c432d7ff37f964beca44b063be48b4c0dff4a68ebe532ba254af2f37f67404562fc166ebee283b7670d677bdd5b492e 
Uber.com