Subject: List of Dec 2019 - Dell Desktops Optiplex , Laptops Latitude , Workstations Precision & Servers Poweredge
From: "Pooja- Networld IT Solutions" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 16:20:12 +0530

Pricelist Dec 2019 - Dell Desktops Optiplex   , Laptops Latitude  , Workstations 
Precision  & Servers Poweredge

For Best Price offers ContactKapil / Pooja / Ranjana (8851581011 / 9971008524 
/ 9971008809)

Email Id is:- [email-masked] / [email-masked] / [email-masked] 

Name 

Model 

Series 

Configuration

Remarks 

Desktop   

OptiPlex   

3060 MT   

Dell Optiplex 3060 / Intel Core PDC 5400 / 4GB / 1TB / No ODD / Monitor  18.5" 
/ Ubuntu / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

Desktop   

OptiPlex   

3060 MT   

Dell Optiplex 3060 / Intel Core i3-8100 / 4GB / 1TB / No ODD /  Monitor 19.5" 
/ Ubuntu / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

Limited Stock Available 

Desktop   

OptiPlex   

3060 MT   

Dell Optiplex 3060 / Intel Core i3-8100 / 4GB / 1TB / No ODD / Monitor 19.5" 
/ Win10Pro / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

Limited Stock Available 

Desktop   

OptiPlex   

3070 MT   

Dell Optiplex 3070 / Intel Core i3-9100 / 4GB / 1TB / No ODD / Monitor 19.5" 
/ Ubuntu / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

Intel i9th Gen CPU 

Desktop   

OptiPlex   

3070 MT   

Dell Optiplex 3070 / Intel Core i3-9100 / 4GB / 1TB / No ODD / Monitor 19.5" 
/ Win10Pro / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

Intel i9th Gen CPU 

Desktop   

OptiPlex   

3060 SFF   

Dell Optiplex 3060 SFF / Intel Core i3-8100 / 8GB / 1TB / No ODD / Monitor 
18.5" / Win10Pro / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

Limited Stock Available 

Desktop   

OptiPlex   

3060 SFF   

Dell Optiplex 3060 SFF / Intel Core i5-8500 / 8GB / 1TB / DVDRW / Monitor 18.5" 
/ Win10Pro / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

Limited Stock Available 

Desktop   

OptiPlex   

5060 MT   

Dell Optiplex 5060 / Intel Core i5-8500 /Intel Q370 Chipet / 4GB / 1TB / DVD 
RW / Monitor 19.5" / DVD RW / Ubuntu / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

Desktop   

OptiPlex   

5060 MT   

Dell Optiplex 5060 / Intel Core i5-8500 /Intel Q370 Chipet / 4GB / 1TB / DVD 
RW / Monitor 19.5"  / Win10Pro / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

Desktop   

OptiPlex   

5070 MT   

Dell Optiplex 5070 / Intel Core i5-9500 /Intel Q370 Chipet / 4GB / 1TB / DVD 
RW / Monitor 19.5"  / DVD RW / Ubuntu / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

Intel i9th Gen CPU 

Desktop   

OptiPlex   

5070 MT   

Dell Optiplex 5070 / Intel Core i5-9500 /Intel Q370 Chipet / 4GB / 1TB / DVD 
RW / Monitor 19.5"  / DVD RW / Win10Pro  / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

Intel i9th Gen CPU 

Desktop   

OptiPlex   

3070 MT   

Dell Optiplex 3070 Tower / Intel Core i7 8700 / 8GB / 2TB / No ODD / K&M / 
Monitor 18.5" / WIn10Pro / 3Y Warranty    

Exclusively Available 

Desktop   

OptiPlex   

7060 MT   

Dell Optiplex 7060 / Intel Core i7-8700 / Intel Q370 Chipet / 4GB / 1TB / DVDRW 
/ Monitor 19.5" / Ubuntu / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

Desktop   

OptiPlex   

7060 MT   

Dell Optiplex 7060 / Intel Core i7-8700 / Intel Q370 Chipet / 4GB / 1TB / DVDRW 
/ Monitor 19.5" / Win10Pro  / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

Desktop   

OptiPlex   

7070 MT   

Dell Optiplex 7070 / Intel Core i7-9700 / Intel Q370 Chipet / 4GB / 1TB / DVDRW 
/ Monitor 19.5" / Ubuntu  / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

Intel 9th Gen CPU 

Desktop   

OptiPlex   

7070 MT   

Dell Optiplex 7070 / Intel Core i7-9700 / Intel Q370 Chipet / 4GB / 1TB / DVDRW 
/ Monitor 19.5" / Win10Pro  / 3 Years Onsite Warranty    

Intel 9th Gen CPU 

Desktop   

OptiPlex   

7060 MT   

Dell Optiplex 7060 / Intel Core i7-8700 / Intel Q370 Chipet/ 8GB/ 1TB / DVDRW 
/ AMD Radeon RX550 4GB / Monitor 19.5" /  Ubuntu / 3 Years Onsite Warranty   

Desktop   

OptiPlex   

7060 MT   

Dell Optiplex 7060 / Intel Core i7-8700 / Intel Q370 Chipet/ 8GB/ 1TB / DVDRW 
/ AMD Radeon RX550 4GB / Monitor 19.5" /  Win10Pro  / 3 Years Onsite Warranty   

Desktop   

Vostro    

3470   

Dell Vostro 3470 Slim Tower  / Intel  Core i3 9100 / 4GB DDR4 / 1TBSATA /Wifi 
 /  No DVDRW  / Monitor 18.5"  / Dos / 3Y NBD    

Builtin Wifi + BT 

Desktop   

Vostro    

3470   

Dell Vostro 3470 Slim Tower  / Intel  Core i3 9100 / 4GB DDR4 / 1TBSATA /Wifi 
 /  No DVDRW  / Monitor 18.5"  /Win10 Home + MS Home H&S 2019 / 3Y NBD    

New Intel 9th Gen Builtin Wifi + BT 

Desktop   

Vostro    

3470   

Dell Vostro 3470 Slim Tower  / Intel  Core i5 8400 / 4GB DDR4 / 1TBSATA /Wifi 
 /  DVDRW  / Monitor 18.5"  / Dos / 3Y NBD    

Builtin Wifi + BT 

Desktop   

Vostro    

3470   

Dell Vostro 3470 Slim Tower  / Intel  Core i5 8400 / 4GB DDR4 / 1TBSATA /Wifi 
 /  DVDRW  / Monitor 18.5"  / Win10Home  / 3Y NBD    

Builtin Wifi + BT 

Desktop   

Vostro    

3470   

Dell Vostro 3470 Slim Tower  / Intel  Core i5 9400 / 4GB DDR4 / 1TBSATA /Wifi 
 /  DVDRW  / Monitor 18.5"  / Dos / 3Y NBD    

Builtin Wifi + BT 

Desktop   

Vostro    

3470   

Dell Vostro 3470 Slim Tower  / Intel i7 8700 / 8GB DDR4 / 1TBSATA / Wifi  / 
DVDRW / Monitor 18.5"   / Dos / 3Y NBD     

Builtin Wifi + BT 

Laptop    

Latitude   

3490   

Dell Latitude 3490 / Intel Core i3-7020u / 4GB / 1TB / No ODD / 14" HD wiith 
Camera / Win10Pro / 3 Years Warranty with  ADP/ Backpack   

Limited Stock Available 

Laptop    

Latitude   

3490   

Dell Latitude 3490 /Intel Core i5-8250U / 8GB / 500GB @ 7200 RPM / No ODD / 
14"HD with Camera /Backlit KB/ Win10Pro / 3 Years Warranty with  ADP / Backpack   

Exclusively Available 

Laptop    

Latitude   

3490   

Dell Latitude 3490 /Intel Core i5-8250U / 4GB / 1TB / No ODD / 14"HD with Camera 
/Backlit KB/ Win10Pro / 3 Years Warranty with  ADP / Backpack   

Limited Stock Available 

Laptop    

Latitude   

3490   

Dell Latitude 3490 /Intel Core i5-8250u / 4GB/ 1TB / 14" HD / 2GB GFX AMD 530 
/ No ODD /  3Years Warranty with  ADP / Ubuntu / Backpack   

With Integrated 2GB Graphics

Laptop    

Latitude   

3490   

Dell Latitude 3490 /Intel Core i5-8250u / 4GB/ 1TB / 14" HD / 2GB GFX AMD 530 
/ No ODD /  3Years Warranty with  ADP / Win10Pro / Backpack   

With Integrated 2GB Graphics

Laptop    

Latitude   

3400   

Dell Latitude 3400  / Core i3-8145u / 4GB / 1TB / No ODD / 14" HD (1366x768)/NO 
ODD/  Intel Dual-Band Wireless-AC 9560 + BT5.0 / Ubuntu / 1 Year Warranty with 
ADP / Backpack   

New Model                                                             Latest 
Intel 8th Gen CPUs                             Ultra Slim Notebook                                    40% 
Thinner Bazel                           Express Charge charges 80% in 1 hour

Laptop    

Latitude   

3400   

Dell Latitude 3400  / Core i3-8145u / 4GB / 1TB / No ODD / 14" HD (1366x768)/NO 
ODD/  Intel Dual-Band Wireless-AC 9560 + BT5.0 / Ubuntu / 1 Year Warranty with 
ADP & Addl 2 Years NBD / Backpack

Laptop    

Latitude   

3400   

Dell Latitude 3400  / Core i3-8145u / 4GB / 1TB / No ODD / 14" HD (1366x768)/NO 
ODD/  Intel Dual-Band Wireless-AC 9560 + BT5.0 / Ubuntu / 3 Years Warranty 
with ADP  / Backpack

Laptop    

Latitude   

3400   

Dell Latitude 3400  / Core i3-8145u / 4GB / 1TB / No ODD / 14" HD (1366x768)/NO 
ODD/  Intel Dual-Band Wireless-AC 9560 + BT5.0 / Win10Pro  / 3 Years Warranty 
with ADP / Backpack

Laptop    

Latitude   

3400   

Dell Latitude 3400 /Intel Core i5-8265u / 4GB / 1TB / 14" HD / Backlit KB / 
No ODD / Intel Dual-Band Wireless-AC 9560 + BT5.0 / Ubuntu / 3Years Warranty 
with ADP / Backpack

Laptop    

Latitude   

3400   

Dell Latitude 3400 /Intel Core i5-8265u / 4GB / 1TB / 14" HD / Backlit KB / 
No ODD / Intel Dual-Band Wireless-AC 9560 + BT5.0 / Win10Pro / 3Years Warranty 
with ADP / Backpack

Laptop    

Latitude   

3400   

Dell Latitude 3400 / Intel Core i7-8565u / 8GB / 1TB / No ODD / 14" FHD / Backlit 
KB / 2GB Nvidia GeForce MX130 / Intel Dual-Band Wireless-AC 9560 + BT5.0 / 
3Cell Batt / Ubuntu / 3Years Warranty with ADP / Backpack

Laptop    

Latitude   

3400   

Dell Latitude 3400 / Intel Core i7-8565u / 8GB / 1TB / No ODD / 14" FHD / Backlit 
KB / 2GB Nvidia GeForce MX130 / Intel Dual-Band Wireless-AC 9560 + BT5.0 / 
3Cell Batt / Win10Pro / 3Years Warranty with ADP / Backpack

Laptop    

Latitude   

3390 360 Degrees Rotatable Model   

Dell Latitude 3390 360 Degree Rotatable / Intel Core i5-8250u / 8GB / 1TB / 
13.3" FHD Touch Screen / Backlit KB / 3 Cell Battery / Win10Pro / 3 Years Warranty 
with ADP / Bagpack    

Exclusively Available 

Laptop    

Latitude   

7290   

Dell Latitude 7290 / Intel Core i5 7300u / 8GBDDR4  / 256GB SSD  / 12.5" / 
Win10Pro / 3 Years Warranty with ADP/ Bagpack / Just 1.2Kg    

Dell Top of the Line Model , 12.5"  , Just 1.2Kg 

Laptop    

Latitude    

5285 2in1    

Dell Latitude 5285 2in1 / Intel  i7-7600U / 16GB / 512 SSD /  12.5" Touch Screen  
/ No ODD /  Travel KB / Win10Pro / 3 Years Warranty with Accidental Coverage 
/ Bagpack /Just  1.2Kg   

Limited Stock Available 

Laptop    

Latitude    

7400   

Dell Latitude 7400 / Intel Core i7 8665u / 16GB / 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD / 
14” FHD (1920 x 1080) AG, Touch LCD / Win10Pro / Intel UHD Graphics / Single 
Pointing US International Backlight Keyboard /  Bezel with RGB Camera, Microphone 
and Dell Privacy Shutter / Aluminium - LCD Back Cover / 3 Years Warranty / 
1.2Kg    

Dell Top of the Line Model , 12.5"  , Just 1.2Kg 

Call For Best Price & Best Solutions:-

We are dealing  in all branded Laptops & Desktops and Computer Peripherals 
& Accessories :( Dell / Apple / Acer / HP / Compaq /  Lenovo / Asus / APC / 
Samsung / Kingston  / Transcend/ Polycom / Plantronics  Ect.)

NETWORLD IT SOLUTIONS (10 years Experience)

Tel : 011-46512771

Contact:- Kapil - 9971008524 /8851581011 /

9971008809 / 8178518746:-011-46512771

Email:- [email-masked] , [email-masked]

Head Office :

612, 6th Floor, 92-Deepali Building, Nehru Place

New Delhi-110019 Awaiting your reply and assuring the best of our services 
at all times. 

For any further clarification, kindly feel free to contact us.

Need Email Marketing for your Business? Learn more about GroupMail - http://group-mail.com/groupmail-home-free