Subject: FW: New IVR for Japan
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Ashish Dabral <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2019 07:28:42 +0000

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Tuesday, 3 December 2019 at 9:00 AM
To: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: New IVR for Japan

Hi Deeksha,

Could this be uploaded for the Japanese IVR please?

Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen​
 |
Customer Support B2B
Les Mills International
 |
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
www.lesmills.com
<https://www.lesmills.com/getbodycombat>
<http://www.lesmills.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
<https://twitter.com/lesmills>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/lesmillsgroupfitness>
<https://www.instagram.com/lesmillstribe/>

From: Sho Arai <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Tuesday, 3 December 2019 3:54 pm
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Takaya Ota <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Tomoko Ujihara <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: RE: Virtual Support agent feedback

Hi Charlotte

We have recorded the message as enclosed.
Can you please confirm?

The message content is the same, but I’ll send the English version for your reference.

“Hello, thank you for calling the Les Mills Virtual APP support.
We will connect you to support, so please stay on hold.
This call is recorded in purpose to improve our support.  Thank you for your understanding.”

Best
Sho