Subject: Black Friday Starts Now. Get a new PC starting at $299.
From: "Windows" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 02:56:08 -0600
List-Id: <7279405.xt.local>

Windows

 
 Save big on Windows 10 PCs, Surface and more. | 
https://view.engage.windows.com/?qs=6be1858050d189ebcfd5d6f2ca4c687aaf5e79467b874f778d47f01dd7168e8fb61aee80548b202bc69735670e3936091a9fd1a058e7702fc7d4bb44faa3793ba4c64ed42929d9059b40fd270ac6417f 
View as webpage 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18ddf32c2dd287d4250951e63e3a69ceacd4f6477ef7ef0da6a86104dcd2a09a4219e7e5fda68910bfa2dd80f131836d23b8bc317e4741e73881 

BLACK FRIDAY

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18ddc43953ddfba8b0517ddeda8f8687b9dbca0970c610b16d9c02782a511e9f5c5b7f9e53ddc628dbe1d4f0eed891cec7586dea3fc56a3fa847 
Deals 
 Grab these super deals before they disappear1

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18ddc43953ddfba8b0517ddeda8f8687b9dbca0970c610b16d9c02782a511e9f5c5b7f9e53ddc628dbe1d4f0eed891cec7586dea3fc56a3fa847 
SHOP NOW 

LIMITED STOCK

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18dd8874fb1c268ddbd33baf5e56f125953aca698d07b7fc9003411b078e03b8a618cd833f83dbc63b52c87eaed74c23308f0e4f4e36a20ede56 
Select HP laptops 
starting at $299

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18dd8874fb1c268ddbd33baf5e56f125953aca698d07b7fc9003411b078e03b8a618cd833f83dbc63b52c87eaed74c23308f0e4f4e36a20ede56 
SEE DEALS  

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18dd8874fb1c268ddbd33baf5e56f125953aca698d07b7fc9003411b078e03b8a618cd833f83dbc63b52c87eaed74c23308f0e4f4e36a20ede56 

LIMITED INVENTORY

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18dd274f1f6966ed5e6014cd727097598ecc012e09a08cea6c902f075c91b22f6b23a6bd6bbb4ef79c9e449927c7789b3c2d4ebf445c6eb57dc1 
Save up  to $400
on select gaming PCs

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18dd274f1f6966ed5e6014cd727097598ecc012e09a08cea6c902f075c91b22f6b23a6bd6bbb4ef79c9e449927c7789b3c2d4ebf445c6eb57dc1 
SEE OFFERS 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18dd274f1f6966ed5e6014cd727097598ecc012e09a08cea6c902f075c91b22f6b23a6bd6bbb4ef79c9e449927c7789b3c2d4ebf445c6eb57dc1 

HOT DEAL

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18ddbdcb325b142f60f34f73c83113c68b6d70bf0edde8711bdde8f0e439fac5420266c5af1db5f2de1a47d88876b56dba9685efcc612a1aab25 
New Surface Pro 7 +  Type Cover
starting at $599

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18ddbdcb325b142f60f34f73c83113c68b6d70bf0edde8711bdde8f0e439fac5420266c5af1db5f2de1a47d88876b56dba9685efcc612a1aab25 
SEE DEALS 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18ddbdcb325b142f60f34f73c83113c68b6d70bf0edde8711bdde8f0e439fac5420266c5af1db5f2de1a47d88876b56dba9685efcc612a1aab25 

HOT DEAL

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18dd56ff8e3c48356b3d19411b87df15bcd3ee856c4594bcdb504d6ff1f8d3bdbb43d1a027f6b94b6685d4965173b82689a8da8275201b41a699 
Select Surface Laptop 13" 
starting at $999

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18dd56ff8e3c48356b3d19411b87df15bcd3ee856c4594bcdb504d6ff1f8d3bdbb43d1a027f6b94b6685d4965173b82689a8da8275201b41a699 
SEE OFFERS 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18dd56ff8e3c48356b3d19411b87df15bcd3ee856c4594bcdb504d6ff1f8d3bdbb43d1a027f6b94b6685d4965173b82689a8da8275201b41a699 

HOT DEAL

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18ddc164fceb200749889415e6fec7e2d472ca7d34fc8feb1d0a1fd87972721dd200d122e05ec99eb29caaaa7ab45eb7d26ca622bb3ffbb5deca 
Save $50 
on Office Home and Student2

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18ddc164fceb200749889415e6fec7e2d472ca7d34fc8feb1d0a1fd87972721dd200d122e05ec99eb29caaaa7ab45eb7d26ca622bb3ffbb5deca 
LEARN MORE 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18ddc164fceb200749889415e6fec7e2d472ca7d34fc8feb1d0a1fd87972721dd200d122e05ec99eb29caaaa7ab45eb7d26ca622bb3ffbb5deca 

HOT DEAL

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18dda58884ba5a14a3db0767fc4018923c02a058324442c9676542aeea018f200ae318804265192d29a79e85a68c5c9f64a424d00877c6adb7ce 
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate 
Get 3 months for $13

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18dda58884ba5a14a3db0767fc4018923c02a058324442c9676542aeea018f200ae318804265192d29a79e85a68c5c9f64a424d00877c6adb7ce 
SEE DETAILS 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18dda58884ba5a14a3db0767fc4018923c02a058324442c9676542aeea018f200ae318804265192d29a79e85a68c5c9f64a424d00877c6adb7ce 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18ddddb2bf46cfa688a6f4267301eaab9c82a1d25994c37f129008f4f8b79f332f8a482f193e2e36114663090ab83c8e282a4734a574268cc3d1 
Shop all Black Friday Deals 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18ddddb2bf46cfa688a6f4267301eaab9c82a1d25994c37f129008f4f8b79f332f8a482f193e2e36114663090ab83c8e282a4734a574268cc3d1 

Holiday shopping made easy with Bing

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18dd236162ba24a862bc124e3c615071223bcf7a28168d161104c71a7c8663cdc1be519cd16f02f3ff7204089816b9ebc87d025efd6df658679a 

Check out deals from your favorite retailers.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18dd236162ba24a862bc124e3c615071223bcf7a28168d161104c71a7c8663cdc1be519cd16f02f3ff7204089816b9ebc87d025efd6df658679a 
SHOP NOW 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18ddff351d13aa901b64a46409964f8c7a80793a5c96eb23279693d3a0f48a34ed3a5de26f182660a12dcfc271ed5a2c1a7b8b5202d9d97d6789 

Don't miss out on Black Friday savings.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18ddff351d13aa901b64a46409964f8c7a80793a5c96eb23279693d3a0f48a34ed3a5de26f182660a12dcfc271ed5a2c1a7b8b5202d9d97d6789 
SEE DEALS 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18dd4e6ac00f60a75b171fde84eb1ad4f751acad6be02533051dc13eaefbf038174e4802ec4b13b00fc10602214dd2aa83189c347fdae8a40b04 

Feeling stuck? There's a gift for everyone.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18dd4e6ac00f60a75b171fde84eb1ad4f751acad6be02533051dc13eaefbf038174e4802ec4b13b00fc10602214dd2aa83189c347fdae8a40b04 
FIND GIFTS 

Follow Windows

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18dd96f40d124113db4404e89131a448a9fe2b151530f042c374792cc5b8e72121e08e01accb1c2e5837973a223d7815d27bdaaf5bd637aa3bb7 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18ddbdea3513dba02095f1bb325ea2a494b8ed64337a960a58d765baf1a55514a8e1b97f8d274146c18a397a23139ce2939bfd4dd0a16d2a25b4 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18dd181cf5c13471a549005abfae251ed1743bf76d596186c78ca8591a62c8d4dede908efe6ca79a05b34c27b8cfe0a87767d9bf421d9ec2749c 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18dd2f0219c66e469dc9545e35fedb47cc9f14c3af7d577fe41c755219e974dc579579d1814d4d013b8bd330952bedcfdf5d5207c7a62064405a 

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18dd7bc0edaecfe886737e190b01483acd17a64171139faccf0a38f92c7cfa95b239c07e9b28cbe0119818551f73847ad05e9b52dbce76571051 

1 Offers valid in US and Puerto Rico only. Limited time offers. Limited quantities available, while supplies last. No rain checks. Certain exclusions and limitations may apply. Not valid on prior orders or purchases, cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue any offer at any time. See 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18dd64f7ce8404e2297a75417d01b0f15d60e474234a23c5b050a38dcc89ca02ff2ff70020f1bc2f27339dae690df128108cb79e39a5eea10d42 
webpage  for specific details.

2 New subscribers only.

3 Not valid for existing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members, other exclusions apply. Credit card required. After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Limit 1 offer per account. Game catalog varies over time and by country.

https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18dd9943e619c22e2429624e7c988cd0fb8521c6d72860ce0ae7bf128790aeb314a971e0065fc965698e27baa7763484a642676f828bd5acd5ac 
Unsubscribe  | 
https://click.engage.windows.com/?qs=68383ece00bd18ddd49b4bedb09d02b29dd09409eb86844ddcee052d5ea4ff5759c52414665162f667a32c39d2a1d264d4f7a82b64735773a92c5858f45b7568 
Privacy Statement 
 Microsoft Corporation
 One Microsoft Way
 Redmond, WA 98052