Subject: Fwd: DOMINGUEZ MONROY/CYTLALI MS 12MAY MEX CAN
From: Cytlali Dominguez Monroy <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 15:44:10 +0530

This is the fly ticket

---------- Forwarded message ---------
De: "China Southern Airlines Co. Ltd " <[email-masked]>
Date: lun., 6 de mayo de 2019 6:19 a. m.
Subject: DOMINGUEZ MONROY/CYTLALI MS 12MAY MEX CAN
To: <[email-masked]>

*DOMINGUEZ MONROY/CYTLALI MS 12MAY MEX CAN*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This document is automatically generated.
Please do not respond to this mail.

                            ELECTRONIC TICKET
                       PASSENGER ITINERARY RECEIPT

 CHINA SOUTHERN AIRLINES CO         DATE: 05 MAY 2019
 INTERNET BOOKING                  AGENT: 1011
 WWW.FLYCHINASOUTHERN.COM           NAME: DOMINGUEZ MONROY/CYTLALI MS
 MEX
 IATA       : 861 14206
 TELEPHONE  : +862095539 EXT4

 ISSUING AIRLINE                        : CHINA SOUTHERN AIRLINES
 TICKET NUMBER                          : ETKT 784 2107805618
 BOOKING REF : AMADEUS: UB23HI, AIRLINE: CA/NZ9047

 FROM /TO        FLIGHT  CL DATE   DEP      FARE BASIS    NVB   NVA   BAG  ST

 MEXICO CITY     CZ 378  E  12MAY  1930     E2NRCWSB                  2PC  OK
 BENITO JUAREZ
 INTL
 TERMINAL:1
 GUANGZHOU                        ARRIVAL TIME: 0605   ARRIVAL DATE: 14MAY
 BAIYUN INTL
 TERMINAL:2

 GUANGZHOU       CZ 3027 P  14MAY  0730     E2NRCWSB                  2PC  OK
 BAIYUN INTL
 TERMINAL:2
 DELHI INDIRA                     ARRIVAL TIME: 1050   ARRIVAL DATE: 14MAY
 GANDHI INTL
 TERMINAL:3

 AT CHECK-IN, PLEASE SHOW A PICTURE IDENTIFICATION AND THE DOCUMENT YOU GAVE
 FOR REFERENCE AT RESERVATION TIME

 BAGGAGE PROHIBITED: NOT APPLICABLE
 ENDORSEMENTS  : Q/NONEND PENALTY APPLS
 PAYMENT       : EXT

 FARE CALCULATION   :MEX CZ X/CAN CZ DEL490.00NUC490.00END ROE1.000000XT
                     56.51XD19.60XO13.37CN

 AIR FARE           : USD     490.00
 TAX                : USD     56.51XD   USD     19.60XO   USD     13.37CN
 AIRLINE SURCHARGES : USD     8.00YQ    USD     75.00YR
 TOTAL              : USD     662.48

NOTICE
CARRIAGE AND OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE CARRIER ARE SUBJECT TO CONDITIONS
OF CARRIAGE, WHICH ARE HEREBY INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE. THESE CONDITIONS MAY
BE OBTAINED FROM THE ISSUING CARRIER.

THE ITINERARY/RECEIPT CONSTITUTES THE PASSENGER TICKET FOR THE PURPOSES OF
ARTICLE 3 OF THE WARSAW CONVENTION, EXCEPT WHERE THE CARRIER DELIVERS TO THE
PASSENGER ANOTHER DOCUMENT COMPLYING WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF ARTICLE 3.

PASSENGERS ON A JOURNEY INVOLVING AN ULTIMATE DESTINATION OR A STOP IN A
COUNTRY OTHER THAN THE COUNTRY OF DEPARTURE ARE ADVISED THAT INTERNATIONAL
TREATIES KNOWN AS THE MONTREAL CONVENTION, OR ITS PREDECESSOR, THE WARSAW
CONVENTION, INCLUDING ITS AMENDMENTS (THE WARSAW CONVENTION SYSTEM), MAY APPLY
TO THE ENTIRE JOURNEY, INCLUDING ANY PORTION THEREOF WITHIN A COUNTRY. FOR
SUCH PASSENGERS, THE APPLICABLE TREATY, INCLUDING SPECIAL CONTRACTS OF
 CARRIAGE EMBODIED IN ANY APPLICABLE TARIFFS, GOVERNS AND MAY LIMIT THE
LIABILITY OF THE CARRIER. THESE CONVENTIONS GOVERN AND MAY LIMIT THE
LIABILITYOF AIR CARRIERS FOR DEATH OR BODILY INJURY OR LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO
BAGGAGE, AND FOR DELAY.

THE CARRIAGE OF CERTAIN HAZARDOUS MATERIALS, LIKE AEROSOLS, FIREWORKS, AND
FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS, ABOARD THE AIRCRAFT IS FORBIDDEN. IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND
THESE RESTRICTIONS, FURTHER INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM YOUR AIRLINE.

DATA PROTECTION NOTICE: YOUR PERSONAL DATA WILL BE PROCESSED IN ACCORDANCE
WITH THE APPLICABLE CARRIER'S PRIVACY POLICY AND, IF YOUR BOOKING IS MADE VIA
A RESERVATION SYSTEM PROVIDER ( GDS ), WITH ITS PRIVACY POLICY. THESE ARE
AVAILABLE AT http://www.iatatravelcenter.com/privacy OR FROM THE CARRIER OR
GDS DIRECTLY. YOU SHOULD READ THIS DOCUMENTATION, WHICH APPLIES TO YOUR
BOOKING AND SPECIFIES, FOR EXAMPLE, HOW YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED,
STORED, USED, DISCLOSED AND TRANSFERRED.(APPLICABLE FOR INTERLINE CARRIAGE)